Why isn't there any daily missions against other factions?

One thing i noticed about this game is that the more things go, the less we get to roleplay the rivalry between the factions. All faction give us tasks for their Loyalty vouchers, but we never get the feel we do a darn thing against anyone but pirate factions and mercs. The PVE missions are all against cybers, pirates, cartels and aliens, none against any faction. Invasion sometimes refer to that rivalry, but again we do nothing against any faction directly and none of the missions requires us to go deep in somebody else territory. The only part of the game that still play on the factions conflict is Sector Conquest. Heck, the way it is, it seem the devs wants us to switch team rather than pick a side, we need to if we want our purple modules (without gold that is).

Anybody else think the devs should add content in that regard?

One thing i noticed about this game is that the more things go, the less we get to roleplay the rivalry between the factions. All faction give us tasks for their Loyalty vouchers, but we never get the feel we do a darn thing against anyone but pirate factions and mercs. The PVE missions are all against cybers, pirates, cartels and aliens, none against any faction. Invasion sometimes refer to that rivalry, but again we do nothing against any faction directly and none of the missions requires us to go deep in somebody else territory. The only part of the game that still play on the factions conflict is Sector Conquest. Heck, the way it is, it seem the devs wants us to switch team rather than pick a side, we need to if we want our purple modules (without gold that is).

Anybody else think the devs should add content in that regard?

All factions are in a cold ward right now. The contracts and loyalty are a way they “bypass” the cold war, and reward you for killing other faction mercs.

But the main fleets/armies are out of the conflict and battling the aliens.

At least, that is what you can say from the little lore we have.

It would be good having faction crossing missions, but remember that you will need 10+ ships to cross the FX-1 sector in the middle, so they are a bit impractical for most of the player base.

they can add elite missions in addition to gold missions which give a bigger rewards

All factions are in a cold ward right now. The contracts and loyalty are a way they “bypass” the cold war, and reward you for killing other faction mercs.

But the main fleets/armies are out of the conflict and battling the aliens.

At least, that is what you can say from the little lore we have.

It would be good having faction crossing missions, but remember that you will need 10+ ships to cross the FX-1 sector in the middle, so they are a bit impractical for most of the player base.

Or we could add a twist to those missions: they could activate those unused jump gates, allowing us to get behind enemy lines in a lower rank ship for the sake of the mission. Then we could spawn as enemies anyone can shot at (exept other mercs like us doing those behind the lines missions). The mission could be either suicide or have some deployed / reactivated gate once the mission is done. I think the concept would have lots of possibilities.

I agree with Foraven - Sneaky smuggler routes through micro-warpgates and void-sectors? :wink:

It reminds me about 2 other online game which was sadly even more pay to win.