What Would YOU Want To See In A Star Conflict 2?

BSD-2-Clause!! Even better

maybe Sepehr is Persian

4 hours ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

i think it’s called the Hammer engine

this has been stated once in this forum, but i am not sure if this was more than a rumor, or if the darkhammer engine on github has anything to do with sc

gaijin has its own proprietary engine called “Dagor” in war thunder, which has been in development - according to wikipedia - since 2005; the darkhammer engine was written 2012 according to its own readme.

4 minutes ago, g4borg said:

this has been stated once in this forum, but i am not sure if this was more than a rumor, or if the darkhammer engine on github has anything to do with sc

https://www.gamingonlinux.com/articles/interview-with-the-developers-of-star-conflict-the-space-mmo-including-gameplay-video.3417

The name Hammer Engine is correct.

The Sourceforge Hammer Engine is darkhammer engine (also same author), but I agree that it can be doubted that the engine is the one used by targem (but it has some similarities (e.g. LUA, pak file format)

1 hour ago, g4borg said:

gaijin has its own proprietary engine called “Dagor” in war thunder, which has been in development - according to wikipedia - since 2005; the darkhammer engine was written 2012 according to its own readme.

The BSD-2clause license definitely would help in case of Star gem Inc., for sure…

26 minutes ago, John161 said:

https://www.gamingonlinux.com/articles/interview-with-the-developers-of-star-conflict-the-space-mmo-including-gameplay-video.3417

The name Hammer Engine is correct.

The Sourceforge Hammer Engine is darkhammer engine (also same author), but I agree that it can be doubted that the engine is the one used by targem (but it has some similarities (e.g. LUA, pak file format)

Yes I think so. I put the info into the Wikipedia article back then, evidence seems to be adequate so far. The pre-alpha Hammer Engine )GPLv2) , that’s what Star Gem Inc. heavily expanded and engineered then, I mean look what they are doing with the game: successively better graphics, audio, complex game-physics etc. I mean its amazing… Maybe g4borg is right, its alr4eady somehow a rolling software project with modern management tools…

removed

a trading system

look at how success eve is and how much eve has earned

they are so rich that they can employ economist to maintain the market health in the game

a death star cost 10K USD in there

there are lots of death star in there…