What did you guys do with the game?

Ich habe eine gute Entscheidung getroffen und eine schlechte…

Die gute: irgendwann 2015 aufzuhören,

- als das Matchmaking unendlich lange wurde…

- Bots die Runden auffüllen mussten…

- Das Grinden in der Open World, um Zeugs zusammen zubekommen, ein unerträgliches Maß angenommen hat…

Die schlechte: wieder anzufangen (wegen Langeweile und Corona)

Bots sind jetzt Hauptbestandteil einer PVP Runde. Man hat mehr Bots im PVP als im PVE!!!

Die sind so strunzen doof programmiert:

- Bots die gegen Wände fliegen und dort bis zum Ende verharren, anstatt mal nach oben, unten, rechts, links oder rückwärts wegzufliegen

- Im TDM fliegen die stur zur anderen Seite??? Früher konnte man unerfahrenen Spielern Tipps per Chat geben und die Runde dann und wann drehen,

aber Bots, die in die Mitte fliegen und sich dort stupide abschießen…da macht man nichts mehr!

- Die Schiffswahl der Bots ist ebenfalls deprimierend. Häufig spielt man gegen eine Überzahl an Zerstörern. Was soll das? Wieso müssen gleichzeitig zwei Bots einen Zerstörer wählen, wenn es schon einen gibt.

Wieso muss es überhaupt Zerstörer in T2 und T3 geben?

Welchen plausiblen Grund kann es geben, dass Bots Namen von ehemals echten Spielern haben inkl. Clan Tag etc.?

Eigentlich sind das ja cheat bots…mit dem Autoaiming!!!

Sie fokussieren gerne menschliche Spieler. Kann mich nicht daran erinnern, früher so viele Raketen auf einmal abbekommen zu haben.

Von vorne betrachtet, drehen sie sich um ihre eigene Achse. Von der Seite betrachtet bewegen sie sich nur hoch und runter. Völlig atypisches Verhalten. Nervt sehr, weil man es von vorne schwer hat zu treffen,

von der Seite hingegen ist es total einfach.

Ist kein menschlicher Spieler in der Nähe und schießt auf sie, bleiben sie gerne still…übelst einfach mit dem Desintegrator abzuschießen. Total dumm!

Module und Schiffe:

Was haben sich, die Leute damals aufgeregt, als wir mit der Nukem alles weggelasert haben…

Heute gibt es Schiffe, die kriegt man kaum weg oder nur mit kombinierten Angriffen von mehreren…da war doch was…ach so, gibt gar nicht genügend menschliche Spieler???

Ein paar von den Waffen, Modulen und Schiffen sind einfach op, Keine Ahnung, ob es niemanden mehr gibt, der sich um das Balancing kümmert.

Matchmaking:

Wieso zum Geier wird man in Spiele gesteckt, die grade zu Ende gehen,

- weil zum Beispiel alle Baken vom Gegner übernommen worden sind?

- weil die Baken gerade in die Luft gesprengt werden?

Es gab wohl ein Update beim Matchmaking…

- Wieso werden aber T2 Schiffe (damals R4-R6) mit T3 Schiffen gemischt (damals R7-R9)? Es gibt zwar Schiffe aus der ersten Gruppe, die auch im T3 mithalten können, aber lustig ist das nicht!

Übersetzungen im Spiel

grottig!

Erklärungen/Infos

kann sein, dass es an den grottigen Übersetzungen liegt, aber es wird kaum klar, was man machen muss, um im Level aufzusteigen…mein Spiel ist halb englisch halb deutsch.

Die Info ist in Englisch, aber die Entsprechungen sind auf Deutsch…wer hat sich das ausgedacht?

Es gibt bestimmt noch zig andere Dinge die total nervig und demotivierend sind! Gibt es überhaupt noch Entwickler, die aktiv am Spiel arbeiten? Stört es eigentlich keinen, dass es nur noch einen Bruchteil an Spielern gibt? Was ist das für ein Geschäftskonzept?

Achso…der größte Fehler, der damals gemacht worden ist, zumindest meine Meinung, ist die verschiedenen Contents zu mischen. Wieso muss ich ins Open World, wenn ich nach Feierabend nur ein wenig PVP zocken will. Aber man musste da rein, wegen dem ganzen Zeugs, dass man brauchte, um kein Opfer im PVP zu werden. Das hat viele Leute richtig “abgefuckt”, 98% des Clans (und ich hab erst gewechselt), der Freunde, der Beobachteten sind offline seit Jahren.

================

I made a good decision and a bad one.

The good one: to stop in 2015,

- when the matchmaking became interminable…

- Bots had to fill up the rounds…

- Grinding in the open world to get stuff together reached unbearable levels…

The bad one: to start again (because of boredom and Corona)

Bots are now the main component of a PVP round. You have more bots in PVP than in PVE!

They are programmed so stupid:

- Bots that fly into walls and stay there until the end instead of flying up, down, right, left or backwards.

- In TDM they stubbornly fly to the other side??? In the past you could give inexperienced players tips via chat and turn the rounds now and then,

but bots that fly into the middle and stupidly shoot at each other…you don’t do anything anymore!

- The bots’ choice of ship is also depressing. Often you play against a superior number of destroyers. What is this? Why do two bots have to choose one destroyer at the same time when there is already one.

Why do there have to be destroyers at T2 and T3?

What plausible reason can there be that bots have names of former real players including clan tag etc.?

Actually these are cheat bots…with autoaiming!!!

They like to focus on human players. Can’t remember getting this many missiles at once back in the day.

When viewed from the front, they rotate on their own axis. From the side, they just move up and down. Totally atypical behavior. It’s very annoying because it’s hard to hit from the front,

but from the side, it’s totally easy.

If there is no human player around and shoots at them, they like to stay silent…nasty just shoot with the disintegrator. Totally stupid!

Modules and ships:

What did people get upset when we lasered everything off with the Nukem…

Today there are ships, you can hardly get rid of them or only with combined attacks of several…well, there was something…there aren’t enough human players to do so?

Some of the weapons, modules and ships are just overpowerd, I don’t know if there’s no one left to take care of the balancing

Matchmaking:

Why the xxxx do they put you in games that are just finishing 

- because, for example, all beacons have been taken over by the opponent?

- because the beacons are about to be blown up?

I think there was an update on the matchmaking…

- But why are T2 ships (previously R4-R6) mixed with T3 ships (previously R7-R9)? There are ships from the first group that can keep up in T3, but it’s not funny!

Translations ingame

grotty!

Explanations/Info

maybe it’s because of the lousy translations, but it’s hardly clear what you have to do to advance in the level…my game is half english half german.

The info is in English, but the equivalents are in German…who came up with that?

There must be dozens of other things that are totally annoying and demotivating! Are there any developers still actively working on the game? Doesn’t it really bother anyone that there are only a fraction of players left? What kind of business concept is that?

Oh well…the biggest mistake was made back then, at least my opinion, is to mix the different contents. Why do I have to go to the Open World if I just want to play a little PVP after work? But you had to get in there because of all the stuff you needed to not be a victim in PVP. That really “fucked up” a lot of people, 98% of the clan (and I just changed), the friends, the watched are offline for years.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Well bots in PvP mostly appears in low tiers as not many peoples play it. In 13-17 i can rarely meet any bots.

As you stopped playing in 2015 and came back it is obvious that you won’t be able to take care with some players that mastered playstyle of ships they own. Especially there are new modules for some ships, and weapons. About translation if you are using steam go to game check and switch language to the one you want to use. I’m using english one and it’s 100% english.

About corporations and friends offline, also most of mine is off, tho sometimes i can see people’s i was playing with in 2013, enough to find active corporation. I am in FAITH, friendly corporation that helps new/lost players. If you wish to join us and try to get into the universe again and push progress Abit further we are opened for everyone.