Web application, sector list open space, transport drones, modules, modifiers and weapons

Hello, I have for you an internet application that includes an list of open space systems with transport drones and a list in the form of icons and names of combat modules, weapons and modifiers available in a given sector.

Link: https://sc-openspace.apporsite.com/?lang=en

The application has 11 language versions developed to the same extent as in the game:

• EN - English
  • CHN - 简体中文
  • CZ - Čeština
  • DE - Deutsch
  • ES - Español
  • FR - Français
  • HUN - Magyar
  • PL - Polski
  • PT - Português
  • RU - Pусский
  • UA - Українська

Controlling

• Main menu:

et1.png.22436a1a8ae0718d7de8f7d987be7783.jpg

• Scroll up (Alternatively: up arrow) - Scroll up a location 
  • Scroll Down (Alternative: down arrow) - Scroll down a locations
  • Clicking on locations in the list - Opening sector information
  • Typing text in the search bar - Real-time location or system name search
  • Click on the language change bar - Display the list of languages
  • Clicking on a language from the list - Change the language in real time

• Information window:

et2.png.13b3f2fa057424d6927999a5d3faa64e.pnget3.png.5d2f5f73c6e9c62a77ac03074e0d7d33.jpget4.png.6fe1b2c2ec7fe0b7dcd2d17d7f8985bc.jpg

• Hover over the item - Display item name
  • Clicking on item - Copying the link to the item
  • Clicking “X” (Alternatively: Esc button) - Will close the info window
  • Click on the screenshot - Enlarge the image to the maximum height or width of the browser window
  • Clicking the button on the screenshot - Displaying a screenshot of the sector map with maximum height or width of the browser window
  • Click on the screenshot with the map view - Close the screenshot preview

The copied link to the item is saved to the clipboard, you can send it to other users or you can open it in a web browser and check the item name in other languages.

et5.png.f6d444ef8da46839333a2f0fe158c622.jpg

The link pasted on the Discord server will display the icon and item name in 11 languages.

et6.png.9b6e177297b163adc829ce332d9e05e6.png

Additional information:

• Supported browsers:

• Google Chrome (Recommended)

• Mozilla Firefox

• Opera

• New Microsoft Edge

• Only tested on Windows 10

• The application is free, does not require registration or login and no financial benefits are derived from it.

• If you have any ideas what to add, go ahead and write in the comments.

Looks interesting, but doesn’t appear to be working on Linux/Firefox. Just shows “loading” indefinitely.

2 hours ago, teneighty9 said:

Looks interesting, but doesn’t appear to be working on Linux/Firefox. Just shows “loading” indefinitely.

On Linux with Mozilla Firefox 79 it should work at least my colleague confirmed it

2 hours ago, teneighty9 said:

oh my mistake, I forgot to change the hyperlink on the link and the script did not load any language at the start, which made it block

11 hours ago, MrJeyJus said:

oh my mistake, I forgot to change the hyperlink on the link and the script did not load any language at the start, which made it block

Loaded, nice work!

You could also add ore, asteroid, and emeny data. Perphaps a public transportation like table with the shortest distance number of jumps to other areas, highlighting the stations, for those saving up irridium.

New link: https://sc-openspace.apporsite.com/?lang=en