Too aggressive behavior of drones.

Hello.

Couple minutes ago I’ve notice something weird. While being in alien sector, fighting with scouts with some guy my own turret attacked me (sentry drone - tackler). I think I’ve hit him accidentally but why my own turret turns red and attack me? Also my own turrets (tackler’s drones, repair/charging stations) are yellow in dangerous areas.

And one more thing. I think drones/turrets should not attack yellow players on their own. Thats makes difficult to help someone in dangerous areas.

Hello.

Couple minutes ago I’ve notice something weird. While being in alien sector, fighting with scouts with some guy my own turret attacked me (sentry drone - tackler). I think I’ve hit him accidentally but why my own turret turns red and attack me? Also my own turrets (tackler’s drones, repair/charging stations) are yellow in dangerous areas.

And one more thing. I think drones/turrets should not attack yellow players on their own. Thats makes difficult to help someone in dangerous areas.

You turret wasn’t attacking you directly; it was shooting an enemy and you where flying into the shoot so you were damaged.

And you turret has always the same color as you have for other people: You have no Station Protection -> Turret yellow

You are Agressor/Crimial -> Turret Red

You have Station Protection -> Turret Blue

Seems a bit weird to me.

You turret wasn’t attacking you directly; it was shooting an enemy and you where flying into the shoot so you were damaged.

And you turret has always the same color as you have for other people: You have no Station Protection -> Turret yellow

You are Agressor/Crimial -> Turret Red

You have Station Protection -> Turret Blue

No. It was poiting at me and shooting at me. Enemy was under some platform so I was the only target. Yes same as me but why for me its yellow? Im the owner so I think it should not be even possible to see it as a target.

I don’t believe scouts have some sort of system hack.