These ninja changes need to stop.

I always tried to reason my way out of problems but this time they have gone too far, TOO FAR! Look what they did!

screenshot-180327-174115.png

screenshot-180327-174128.png

They tilted, they just, TILTED the A beacon on the Destroyed Station map, I as a paying customer demand satisfaction in straightening the beacon in its original position, this is the ABSOLUTE worst change they ever did in the history of the game, no, in the history of the UNIVERSE, screw the Front blaster, this needs to be fixed now! Drop everything that you’re doing and fix this now! I won’t pay another rupee until this change gets reverted!

yes this is a joke thread just to make it clear but I found it strange that they tilted the beacon, they usually all have the same position on every map

47 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

yes this is a joke thread just to make it clear but I found it strange that they tilted the beacon, they usually all have the same position on every map

Much obliged

Holy fucc, gamebreaking change. Uninstalling.

Yup I’m out cya.

OMG WHAT HAVE THEY DONE?!?!?!?!?!

PRok9BR_700wa_0.gif

It is kinda like those small changes on other maps where rocks were reshaped for giving a better view on some beacons from the spawn points. This one is funny and disturbing at the same time tho.

i like it better that way  ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

Write a complaint to the dev teams ‘beacon tilting’ department.

Seriously tho, do you guys fly around looking for bent beacons?

1 hour ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

i like it better that way  ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

You sick xxxxxxx!!!11!!one!onetyone!!!1!!!11!!

3 hours ago, Scar6 said:

You sick xxxxxxx!!!11!!one!onetyone!!!1!!!11!!

einzeinzeinzeinz!!!

Talking about ninja changes, what the hell are those 3gb (update) we are downloading? There’s no info anywhere or at least i couldn’t find it.

What if the beacon is unchanged… but the whole map is tilted…

12 hours ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

I won’t pay another rupee until this change gets reverted

lol i just spent 1 Green rupee i want it back…

5 hours ago, xKostyan said:

This just got meta a.f.

They tilted the map along with the other beacons but not that one, this just goes to show that they want nothing but money from us by increasing the grind!

7 hours ago, xKostyan said:

Pd1X59R_700wa_0.gif

LOGS

Aawww… I thought this along with the 3 players reaching level 25 was a April fools perk. Since the ‘lvl 25’ post was removed, it seems otherwise.

1 hour ago, SINaka said:

Aawww… I thought this along with the 3 players reaching level 25 was a April fools perk. Since the ‘lvl 25’ post was removed, it seems otherwise.

Well, facebook post is still there and lead to broken link.