The Star Conflict comic

Should have been posted in Suggestions, but I think I’d just get complained at if I did. Enjoy!

StarComic2pg1_zpsf2d04bf9.png
StarComic2pg2_zpsd1895380.png
StarComic2pg3_zpsa27c8ce5.png
StarComic2pg4_zps26297af8.png
StarComic2pg5_zps2a53ac22.png
StarComic2pg6_zpseb2e6288.png
StarComic2pg7_zpsc5ee2197.png
StarComic2pg8_zpse0810f39.png
StarComic2pg9_zpsa3d6a702.png
StarComic2pg10_zps26de7689.png
StarComic2pg11_zps890b75b0.png
StarComic2pg12_zps2c65fb12.png
StarComic2pg13_zpsed8ff123.png
StarComic2pg14_zps0305b4ab.png
StarComic2pg15_zps0589a13c.png

Gloriously silly!

Silly gloriousness!

this has to be BEST DAMN COMIC IN THE WORLD. 

+1 Internet and 6 months worth of Sweet Rolls! 

Finally you posted it here!

+1

PS: You forgot to add “Any similarities to actual persons or places, alive or dead, real or ficticious is merely coincidental and the product of a feverish imagination.” xD 
PS2: Seeing the same T3 4-man squads in T3 RIGHT NOW in PvP, while we are still pushed up when we do even a 3-man squad, makes this comic even more realistic.
PS3: Prepare to be banned, again, lol.

I have to say that this also explains in order of events on what has been happening. 

About time you posted it here. Marvelous :smiley:

PS: You forgot to add “Any similarities to actual persons or places, alive or dead, real or ficticious is merely coincidental and the product of a feverish imagination.” xD

I think taht the disclaimer should be something like this: Any similarities to actual situations, real or ficticious are merely coincidental and the product of a feverish imagination.

Anyway he deserves a medal, not a ban. :good:

45439cd6d55d18f83d442376405d61d076fd70bc

No doubt he deserves a medal, but I were predicting what’s coming, that or the thread deletion, you know, usual business xD

And, it’s kinda sad when you realize everything in the comic is true.

Am I the only one here who thinks that rank 6 can play with rank 9 without problems?

I agree with tier 1 which should be closed tier.

But tier 2 and tier 3 can mix no problem.

Same with tier 3 and 4. In fact I don’t see any problem with the current +3 rank possibility you have now.

Only thing of the current mm I don’t agree with is the mm malus to 3 and 4 men squads.

And I’m an average joe in tier 2 - 3.

Anyway, the comic is quite fun.

Actually, I’m not angry playing, I’m really happy. I play, and that’s it. I play the tiers I want, with amazing players and newbie players, and I still happy. I can’t see all that "mmm… NOPE  :angry:**   !#?!)#!" . It just fine.**

Well, ok, maybe Tier 5 needs more players and less queo time. Also, that was a really funny comic :stuck_out_tongue:

Meh, who needs disclaimers; the way you read into the comic will say so much more about whether you’re a victim of bad design choices, or part of the problem. :lol:

Actually, I’m not angry playing, I’m really happy. I play, and that’s it. I play the tiers I want, with amazing players and newbie players, and I still happy. I can’t see all that "mmm… NOPE  :angry:**   !#?!)#!" . It just fine.**

Well, ok, maybe Tier 5 needs more players and less queo time. Also, that was a really funny comic :stuck_out_tongue:

mickey_mouse_sacandose_los_ojos_por_muje

I´m really sorry thunderbee but residente is right, your english grammar is worst than mines. :lol:

Am I the only one here who thinks that rank 6 can play with rank 9 without problems?

Yes, yes you’re the only one

Yes, yes you’re the only one

Or not

Grumpy Gus approves your post  :good:

Why is this in offtopic?

Grumpy Gus is playing: 

Z1KH1dH.jpg

Why is this in offtopic?

Grumpy Gus is playing: 

Z1KH1dH.jpg

forever-alone.jpg

Why is this in offtopic?

Grumpy Gus is playing: 

Z1KH1dH.jpg

PRICELESS! xD

I´m really sorry thunderbee but residente is right, your english grammar is worst than mines. :lol:

Oh god, I just read what I typed… That’s what happens when you text in your cell half asleep at morning XD