Take part in the poll and decide the fate of these three ships!

1318277382_.jpg.d361953ebe540dda57b35f6ea59b19e4.jpg

Hello, pilots! We continue the process of redesigning the old low-rank ships and now it’s the turn of these three — Phoenix, Reaper and Blood Tormentor.

According to our data, in their current role, these ships are doing just fine at their current ranks. But maybe we should change something? Or maybe we shouldn’t? And if we should change something, then what exactly do you want us to change? That’s why we decided to ask you!

Once every 3 days in the game, we will activate a special poll for each of the ships. This poll will have the following options:

• Increase the ship’s rank and improve the parameters
  • Leave the ship on the current rank and add minor improvements
  • Leave everything as it is

Voting dates

• Phoenix from March 1 to March 3 inclusive
  • Blood Tormentor from March 3 to March 5 inclusive
  • Reaper  March 6 to March 8 inclusive

Only you can decide the fate of your favourite ships! Don’t miss this opportunity and vote!

Each ship is a Pirate edition! Each with special lovely mechanics and effects!!

It will be good to see pirate ed ships fighting in ranks 16-17!!

Each ship functions well in ranks 8-9, but I never understood why the Blood Tormentor was rank 9 and the other two, Phoenix and Reaper where only rank 8??

Why not have those ships in Mark I and Mark II (MkI, MkII) varieties?

Leave those ships - with maybe minor adjustments as is – and give out MkII versions for ranks 17?

P.S. Why did SC introduce long range killer beam on destroyer platforms, mass killing interceptors? The longer the capital ship range the slower and the more spread. ATM they are mass killers and not supressors.

Same goes with long range interceptor builds mass killing slow and sluggish  frigattes - why even have sniper ships any longer?

Ok so if Phoenix and Reaper is going to get move to higher rank can you make sure these modul´s will get moved too or added for higher rank´s , other wise keep them at their Rank they work great maybe give them more seed-chip slot´s so they can compete with higher rank ship´s better.

• Phoenix:
  • Mass Drone Boost Rank 6-10 (All aly Drones in 1000m. have their damage increased by 45% and hull repaired at 150pts/sec.) Works great with his special modul drones.
  • Pendulum Module Rank 7-11 (Defence mode: Increase hull defence by 40pts for host and ally in 2000m. / Offence mode Increase crit hit chance by 18% for host and ally in 2000m) Great modul for PvE and PvP ability to switch between Crit chance or higher defence i so good.
  • Reaper:
  • Ram Attack Rank 8-12 (The ship ignores collision damage and accelerates toward the target) Excellent combo with Tractor Beam and his nose blade damage.

Palom r17 when?

1 hour ago, avarshina said:

Why not have those ships in Mark I and Mark II (MkI, MkII) varieties?

Leave those ships - with maybe minor adjustments as is – and give out MkII versions for ranks 17?

P.S. Why did SC introduce long range killer beam on destroyer platforms, mass killing interceptors? The longer the capital ship range the slower and the more spread. ATM they are mass killers and not supressors.

Same goes with long range interceptor builds mass killing slow and sluggish  frigattes - why even have sniper ships any longer?

Agreed! Leave these ships as they are, and introduce MkII versions or upgraded /beefier versions for the higher ranks! 

And on the Frigate note: so agreed. Ever since Guard shield buffs got nerfed several years back, they’ve felt pointless to fly. If I see someone flying one these days, I just look at it as a free kill.  to [@avarshina](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/257814-avarshina/)'s point, Sniper ships also feel really hard to use these days. The insane range of the Albireo’s weaponry really makes it hard to be effective in them at all in Sector Conquest. 

On 3/1/2022 at 11:02 AM, Sshedi said:

• Increase the ship’s rank and improve the parameters

To what rank would be the increase? If Phoenix would be R9 it would be great, if R15 - it will be useless there.

13 hours ago, niripas said:

To what rank would be the increase? If Phoenix would be R9 it would be great, if R15 - it will be useless there.

Rank 9 or 11 would be fine since it’d keep Pendulum and gain commitment.