Star Conflict Meme

Just a harmless meme  :001j: Please don’t ban me.

MhqHfIt.png?1

I wanted to do this with my Ronin, but that might have been a bit innapropriate… So I painted it pink instead

And we all know what you would have done. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

We need to make a master post for these things, like the wrench, the fork, the d!ld0, etc.

I wanted to do this with my Ronin, but that might have been a bit innapropriate… So I painted it pink instead

yeah but yours is nowhere near as good as Invader Dildon’s pink ronin. 

yeah but yours is nowhere near as good as Invader Dildon’s pink ronin. 

hah Dildon XD   Love that guy’s name! Does he actually have a ronin?

hah Dildon XD   Love that guy’s name! Does he actually have a ronin?

I guess so, otherwise his name would be invalid!

hmm dildons and d!ldos guess what you need GARLIC

What’s up with this Garlic thing? I feel like i’ve seen more of this used elsewhere.

AxiTF9a.jpg

Just a harmless meme  :001j: Please don’t ban me.

MhqHfIt.png?1

wtf PITTSBURGH 8 "?? u w0t?  – m9 u need blowtorch, hammer + grinder(cutting wheel) to work the SC destroyer mechanics up in here

Anyone else feel that the Brave looks like a yellow submarine and Invincible like the Titanic? And the Procyon like the ships in The Matrix trilogy?

The Brave, totally not inspired by a submarine :3 

1imp19.jpg

1imp7z.jpg

1impai.jpg

1impoo.jpg

1impyk.jpg

1imq7f.jpg

I made some Thar’ga meme to protest its balance. I’ll make more when I can think of more meme ideas for Thar’ga.

Spoiler

EQfusvk.png

nah seriousely now, I’m leaving this game. Hope you devs fix your game or whatever star conflict has turned into. Cheers

3 minutes ago, QACinnamonTroll said:

nah seriousely now, I’m leaving this game. Hope you devs fix your game or whatever star conflict has turned into. Cheers

Apparently a fix is coming in the next patch. (for the higher rank thar’gas though, not for rank 9 ones)

R5-R8 is reasonable, but R9-R15 is ridiculous. I have been 1shot with thargas tharkth or whatever is the name… in a kraken! with 42k survivability ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) guess star conflict is team battle and survival for thargas. So stupid. A fix would require getting rid of the whole ellydium faction, it just sucks.

4 minutes ago, QACinnamonTroll said:

R5-R8 is reasonable, but R9-R15 is ridiculous. I have been 1shot with thargas tharkth or whatever is the name… in a kraken! with 42k survivability ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) guess star conflict is team battle and survival for thargas. So stupid. A fix would require getting rid of the whole ellydium faction, it just sucks.

Ellydium faction is a mistake, but they want a Ponzi scheme, so I guess it’s alright for them.

“Ponzi scheme”??

meme.jpg.4d1dedd96b2adeaf36af821897b734af.jpg

587008814_isthisahammerhead.png.048fea5eaf82a0b58fa3c9d35c489920.png