Special strings of Seed-chips was changed without announcement

| Error report |
| Describe problem and what you saw | We found some seed-chips in our storage has some changes in its strings’ level and effect, which happens after the newest game updates and no any refers to this changes in the patch log. |
| What you expected to see | We hope these seed-chips can change back to normal. |
| Conditions in which error reproduce | after new update |
| Problem details | In this sample you can see that on this seedchip a lv 5 “remove control effect after critical hit” string was replaced by a lv 3 “increase collision damage after a kill”. Not only effect but also string level and name changes. And also the latter string was thought a “waste” string in our communities. That means this seed chip was becoming useless.
To get a high level and high quality seed-chip means spending a horrible long time to farm pirates or lots of money to buy seedchip containers or have a really good luck. And they became useless without any notice. For us who spend a lot on these kinds of seed-chips, it was extremely unacceptable change we thought. |
| Frequency of reproduction | once |
| Time of bug |   |

Now:

“increase 649% collision damage after a kill, only last for 5 seconds” even not a orange string, just blue.XD

349572840_X2VS59CP7CG(9GEHBS.png.e39abaa7f812e4fb4735b91fa96102dd.png

Previous:

“100% to remove control effect after critical hit”

1398441384_5736USH1U0Z0PW5KIU5.png.7d704d1de15fcd0c205204f974690abe.png

I can confirm this has also happened to one of my chips - it seems the common factor is the “negative effect” removal effect
Before the update
awG234H.png
After the update
gJFRx78.png

“Устранение негативных эффектов”, похоже, является причиной проблемы.
Как вы думаете, можно ли это исправить без отката сервера [@Skula1975](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/239039-skula1975/)?

Has there been any progress on this? It took me a while to really notice, but the pulsar is gone from my Tornado. As documented at the time, I went to some effort to get that chip, and the “30% chance to remove blah blah blah” is beyond worthless to me. If this is actually going to be fixed I can be patient, but if I have to replace it with a worse chip for GS, well…

On 3/31/2022 at 10:37 PM, icechocola said:

| Error report |
| Describe problem and what you saw | We found some seed-chips in our storage has some changes in its strings’ level and effect, which happens after the newest game updates and no any refers to this changes in the patch log. |
| What you expected to see | We hope these seed-chips can change back to normal. |
| Conditions in which error reproduce | after new update |
| Problem details | In this sample you can see that on this seedchip a lv 5 “remove control effect after critical hit” string was replaced by a lv 3 “increase collision damage after a kill”. Not only effect but also string level and name changes. And also the latter string was thought a “waste” string in our communities. That means this seed chip was becoming useless.
To get a high level and high quality seed-chip means spending a horrible long time to farm pirates or lots of money to buy seedchip containers or have a really good luck. And they became useless without any notice. For us who spend a lot on these kinds of seed-chips, it was extremely unacceptable change we thought. |
| Frequency of reproduction | once |
| Time of bug |   |

Now:

“increase 649% collision damage after a kill, only last for 5 seconds” even not a orange string, just blue.XD

![349572840_X2VS59CP7CG(9GEHBS.png.e39abaa7f812e4fb4735b91fa96102dd.png](/tmp/old_forum/uploads/monthly_2022_03/349572840_X2VS59CP7CG(9GEHBS.png.e39abaa7f812e4fb4735b91fa96102dd.png “Enlarge image”)

Previous:

“100% to remove control effect after critical hit”

1398441384_5736USH1U0Z0PW5KIU5.png.7d704d1de15fcd0c205204f974690abe.png

My seed chip was rolled back this update - have yours changed or are they still the new version?

Mine was almost rolled back, my pulsar returned, but in place of my stops time effect. The remove negative effects is still where my pulsar used to be…