So I started playing Star Conflict again

I’m back but this is ridiculous, Idk how long I want to stay.

Also enjoy this fresh me may

I wouldn’t really come back just yet till the devs iron out the issues with journey. 

Some prevalent ones are the abhorrent drop rate of just about anything in OS (50 kills and no drop huh?), lack of communication of how to progress and persistent issue of iridium.

1 hour ago, TheDerpNukem said:

Some prevalent ones are the abhorrent drop rate of just about anything in OS (50 kills and no drop huh?), lack of communication of how to progress and persistent issue of iridium.

Drop rate is fine. Once you get a drop you’ll see why.

Progress is still kinda vague yeah.

Iridium can be found in hundreds very fast in OS now. Just pick up pirate stashes.

I think drops are ok, got all equipment for granite, wolfhound and some for LRF/ECM + some random drops, just have to be efficient at killing mobs and do that quickly. Saw some guys in Taikins wasting 5 minutes on a pack of 4-5 mobs = that is definitely not the way to go.

2 hours ago, xKostyan said:

I think drops are ok, got all equipment for granite, wolfhound and some for LRF/ECM + some random drops, just have to be efficient at killing mobs and do that quickly. Saw some guys in Taikins wasting 5 minutes on a pack of 4-5 mobs = that is definitely not the way to go.

I must be unlucky then because I went from Theta to New Eden and killed every mob I saw (except aliens because they got buffed -.-) and there wasn’t a single drop. I only got a drop when I actively farmed for the new Photon Emitter and even then the other drops I got were seriously underwhelming (Blaster Turret and Repelling shield anyone?).

3 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Drop rate is fine. Once you get a drop you’ll see why.

Progress is still kinda vague yeah.

Iridium can be found in hundreds very fast in OS now. Just pick up pirate stashes.

1. See above

2. Yep, still no idea how to hit rank 16

3. I uh, haven’t seen a pirate stash after the update, I guess I’ll check it out when I get the chance

20 minutes ago, TheDerpNukem said:

I must be unlucky then because I went from Theta to New Eden and killed every mob I saw (except aliens because they got buffed -.-) and there wasn’t a single drop. I only got a drop when I actively farmed for the new Photon Emitter and even then the other drops I got were seriously underwhelming (Blaster Turret and Repelling shield anyone?).

1. See above

2. Yep, still no idea how to hit rank 16

3. I uh, haven’t seen a pirate stash after the update, I guess I’ll check it out when I get the chance

1. Can confirm what xKosty said - if you are in proper sector it drops ok. In 55 minutes of farming I got 7 modules (including 3 Igni blasters). Best way is to get  a friend or two - it goes MUCH faster and you can exchanged spare drops. I got a total 240k synergy for this run, so I assume that I did somewhere between 50-75 kills and 60-100 assists in that time flying in pair with a guy I met there. Yesterday STORM did what I can only call a massive culling in Sanctuary - they just put a player or two at each spawn point. They said they got everything what was dropping there for all of them…  Reminds me of ESB and last day of fixed Alien Caches (who remembers that? ;-))
  2. Finish the campaign to get to the  lvl 16 (or so my corpmate told me)
  3. they do exist ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) Someone is trying to map them. 

I can confirm that you can get some good loot drop, but not single drop for what I need. Was there more than 2h.

3 hours ago, niripas said:

(including 3 Igni blasters).

So why didn’t you ask me if I need it  ![:fed014:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/fed014.png “:fed014:”)