Ship Loadouts

It’s crap when I setup my Tai’Kin for killing frigates and destroyers and then go into a match and its nothing but Tai’kins setup for destroying Tai’kins. The Beamer is not a great one to use vs one that uses the auto aim one(again, I forget the name).

^^ This is only an example of how loadouts can be useful.

So, to solve that in the waiting - pre-battle screen with the countdown we should be able to choose a loadout, even if we die it should be available in that screen and to make it fair maybe if you change it then it adds an additional 10 seconds or something for the new ship to fly out there or whatever. (The technicalities are up to you.)

I setup loadout A which is default on my ship for my usual flying style and loadout B for taking out Tai’Kins and loadout C for whatever else…

All too often I get killed because of my ship isn’t setup for what is happening in that specific battle.

My normal ships I bring into PvP are ECM, Dessy, Engi and Recon. Depending on how the flow is going I may replace Engi with Guard and ECM with Gunship or Tackler.

Finally, the loadouts are setup before you enter queue.

Additional Notes: This could be useful for pve also.

How would you manage the occupation of modules and weapons?

Like: You have 1 Alien intuition. Could you use it on both your thar’ga loadouts?

2 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

How would you manage the occupation of modules and weapons?

Like: You have 1 Alien intuition. Could you use it on both your thar’ga loadouts?

8 minutes ago, xXConflictionXx said:

(The technicalities are up to you.)