Seed Chips

Hello fellow pilots,

I am wondering if anyone had the same issue like me: I have purchased Star Conflict - Pirate Chronicles Stage one (Deluxe edition) with 34.99 Euros, expecting to enjoy all the perks coming with this add-on. I have completed all the stages already, but completing the stage 33 gave me a pack 35 rare seed-chips (15 common, 10 balanced, 5 special and 5 exceptional). Unfortunately, my Storage was not prepared for this large sum of seed-chips and everything went in my Inbox as mail. In order to upgrade my storage to take the whole seed-chips pack I needed 70 millions credits and immediately I started playing for credits so I can enlarge my Storage and enjoy the seed-chips. However, one cannot make 70 millions that fast and the second day all my seed-chips disappeared from the Inbox. Star Conflict support was not helpful at all and their respons was that they do not make any refunds and my seed-chips are gone, all 35 of them - trust me, those 5 special and 5 exceptional were some rare beauties!

The way I see things is that I paid real money for an online service which was not fully provided. I understand that if I loot seed-chips through Open Space play mode and they’re not fitting in my Storage, I only have 24 hours to recall them from my inbox, otherwise they are lost. However, this is totally different situation, as real money were involved and a vendor-buyer trust was established when I used my Credit Card for purchase. Please advise if you know how to recover my seed-chips and how to approach Star Conflict support, which is totally unsupportive. Thank you!

Did you contact support for this issue?

Yes, this was my first approach to this matter and, as I stated in my post, they said nothing can be done. I really wonder if ANY pilot in this game can immediately accomodate a pack of 35 seed-chips coming at once and I also wonder if this seed-chips package was thought through. I don’t want the money back, I am not looking for a refund, just my seed-chips, which I paid real money for. Thank you.

The seed chip inventory is indeed way too small. Not sure why it’s so small when even installed chips take up space.

Well, on one hand, you should have prepared for this. You could see you were about to get 35 chips, so make some preparations with the inventory. That was your slip ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) On another hand, expanding it for seed chips is really very expensive. No logic in those prices.

Secondly, really don’t worry about those 5 “exceptional” chips. They are not as super-dooper as stated. For example, some are very are useful in like 1% of the game, the rest of 99% are perfectly useless. Would you really fit such a chip? Other “exceptional” chips give you boosts which are pretty useless, like: shield recharge boost 100% - but this is also useless when you fight aliens in OS, as they deal damage way higher than the 100% recharge rate of your shield. So, another “exceptional” but useless chip. Others give you not important advantages, like creating a small anomaly and dragging all ships in 400m area to that point. But only for 5 seconds ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) So no big deal. Others shoot missiles, along with your main gun - but the damage is so low, that you start wondering if the GS needed to fit them is really worth. So it’s more like a visual thing, not real impact stuff.

Thirdly, remember for these chips (yellow and red ones) you need to pay a lot of gold standards to fit / unfit them. Are they really worth, again?

On a similar note, a friend lost a free premium ship with another bundle (paid with RL money), because he didn’t know about the 24 hour thing (you have to get it in 24 hours since you’ve unlocked that stage/day). But that was also no big thing, as you can sell lots of stuff during the year, raise your GS and buy the prem. ships on 31st of December, when all of them cost 2020 gs, or less.

Thanks for your input, DaCookiez! The matter here is more about the principle: I paid real money for a service which was not fully provided. How would you feel paying for a haircut and getting only half of it? Or paying for a pint of beer in a pub, but getting only half of glass? In the end I am not poorer wasting 40 euros, but I really like the game and I would like to continue playing it, but under these conditions I highly doubt I can fully enjoying it as before. Even more frustrating is the complete lack of support, or explanations from the Support team. They simply swatted me away, like an annoying fly.

The response i got over this issue is mainly that the game showed the reward and its quantity, therefore the seed-chips can’t be refunded/re-given.

For anyone having the same issue, if you don’t have enough space or can’t upgrade the inventory for seed-chips (in time), consider using the “lesser” ones for upgrades while keeping the better ones for future usage.

And if you don’t have enough credits for fusing just straight up sell/destroy them, you’re bound to have SOME chips that aren’t that useful.

Yes, 24 hours to claim the permium ship reward. Anyone not there yet take note, it’s not explained the player on unlocking the stage. Premium ships will be discounted by “-100%” but after 24 hours if you haven’t picked something that just disappears. No warning, no explanation.

As for seed chips, I’ve had my seed chip storage full before, so I was anticipating this, but would not expect every player to know. And I totally agree it is very difficult to make room for 35 seed chips in 24 hours, especially when you have other real life obligations, so the user should be made aware BEFORE unlocking that stage so that they can prepare.

Would also be much better if you could pick and chose which to take if you don’t have room for all of them. Same for seed chips collected in open space. Then maybe in some cases you don’t need to expand the storage.

You can still drop chips that you collect in OS

Under store->bonuses you can find what bonuses you have and how long they will last. When you hover over the stages in the event it tells you what you get from each stage.

If you have full storage of something and the excess goes to mail, for example the most common excess is monocrystals, you just put it up for sale and make room for the ones in your mail. You dont have to free up the exact amount stated in your mail, you can go 1 by 1 and filter through it all, the rest goes back to mail again.

On 7/8/2020 at 1:34 AM, ORCA1911 said:

Under store->bonuses you can find what bonuses you have and how long they will last. When you hover over the stages in the event it tells you what you get from each stage.

If you have full storage of something and the excess goes to mail, for example the most common excess is monocrystals, you just put it up for sale and make room for the ones in your mail. You dont have to free up the exact amount stated in your mail, you can go 1 by 1 and filter through it all, the rest goes back to mail again.

I had no idea you could take seed chips one at a time like that, thank you for clearing that up! Not quite as good as being able to pick and choose the most desired ones first and having time to analyze the ones that are not clear winners, but still far better than the all at once that I thought it was.

I never thought to look at the bonuses tab in the store before. I guess I assumed the “store” was primarily for purchasing things. I’ll be sure to check there next time.

A few things are misplaced here and there or hard to find, with the constant ui changes even i have trouble keeping up ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

On 7/8/2020 at 1:34 AM, ORCA1911 said:

I have to report that this did not work for me. I had to expand my seed chip storage and clear out a bunch of less interesting ones in order to take all of them at once ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

And there are at least ten that were in my mail that I’ll be getting rid of so if I could have taken one at a time I would not have had to spend all my credits on expanding my storage.