Sector Conquest

What is Sector Conquest?

Sector Conquest is endgame content designed for corporations. This game mode aims at experienced pilots of corporations, who seek to fight other corporations over sectors and benefits gained from those sectors. Every corporation belongs to one side of the conflict: Empire, Federation or Jericho. These factions fight for the control of the sectors, represented on the sector map. If you hover with your mouse over a specific sector, it will show you all the relevant information regarding this sector (including owner, highest bidder, etc.) The little symbols stand for the corporation currently in control of that sector

post-236314-0-67093000-1401102861.png

To participate in this mode, pilots can queue alone, in a squad or in a wing. Wings need to be formed/disbanded by an officer of the corporation and can consist of up to eight pilots from the corporation. Wings will only queue versus other wings, regardless of the size of the wing.

General Information on Sector Conquest:

• You need to be in a corporation to participate in this mode
  • Sector Conquest is divided into cycles, consisting of one preparation stage and one fighting stage
  • Preparation stage takes 3 hours
  • Fighting stage takes 1 hour
  • The number of victories of a side of conflict determines a location’s owner.
  • Captured sectors reward the pilots with loyalty vouchers
  • Battles bring pilots Influence Points for captured and held beacons
    • 1 influence points for each held/captured beacon. In a perfect match, one pilot can thus earn 6 influence points for his corporation. A squad of four pilots = 24 points.
  • They are used to apply for location control. In preparation stage, corporation CEOs indicate the desired location.
  • The location is given to the corporation with the most Influence Points.
    • If your corporation didn’t get the location, you get back your influence points!
  • There are three types of locations with unique rewards: artifacts, credits or galactic standards. Rewards are given to each corporation pilot at the end of each cycle - not right after the battles.
  • Pilots can’t join battles without installing at least 3 ships of rank 11 or higher into their combat slots.

Battle information:

• Each team spawns on one side of the battlefield
  • Each team has 3 beacons on their side
  • Each beacon is protected by 4 guard drones
  • A beacon can only be captured when all 4 guard drones are destroyed.
  • As long as a beacon has more than 0 points, it can be restored to 100. If a beacon is on 0 points, it cannot be restored anymore.
  • Limited respawn. Once the ship is destroyed, you cannot use it again in this battle.

Beacon:

post-12279-0-43796100-1401016544_thumb.jpg

Guard Drone:

post-12279-0-26127500-1401016545_thumb.jpg

Winning conditions:

• Capture all enemy beacons or destroy all enemy ships
  • If the time runs out, the team with most beacons captured wins. If both teams have the same amount of beacons remaining, the team with more kills wins the battle.

Good-to-know:

• Your rewards come as attachments via the ingame message system
  • If you don’t open them within 24 hours, they forfeit.

Maybe u can clear this for me and many other people… U say that u get unique rewards like GS and artifacts… Do u get that if u win the match? If ur corp wins the sector? If ur faction wins the sector? Which one is it?

You, as a pilot, participated in a victory over the sector, will receive 20 000 loyalty from one of the 6 sub factions (depends on faction you are fighting for and against, check out Sector Conquest blog for details).

Each win (every actual match) gives you influence points (it is possible to gain points even by losing), your corporation will use these point in a blind auction to obtain sectors when available, then that sector will reward each person in a corporation with its nominal reward each cycle.

I think all of this info should be accesible directley form the game for new players… I mean why not simply adding a link to this page or wiki wich u can visualize just by placing the mouse pointer on Sector Conquest tab? And so on for each oter important stuff in game…

I think all of this info should be accesible directley form the game for new players… I mean why not simply adding a link to this page or wiki wich u can visualize just by placing the mouse pointer on Sector Conquest tab? And so on for each oter important stuff in game…

+1

+1

+1

Don’t forget to actually +1 the post by voting for it. Green button bottom right.

Lively threads are a nice thing, but try to stay on topic please. Feel free to start another upvote discussion in the “[Miscellaneous](< base_url >/index.php?/forum/244-miscellaneous/)” section of the forums. Please use this thread to discuss the guide itself or give advice for making it better.

Thank you

The idea is not bad. Though many things I mentioned in the guide actually come from the ingame information as well, which shows, if you hover over the information icon with your mouse.

post-236314-0-10066100-1401274864.jpg

Still, I will ask if it is possible to integrate a link to this guide into the game itself. Thanks for the input.

The idea is not bad. Though many things I mentioned in the guide actually come from the ingame information as well, which shows, if you hover over the information icon with your mouse.

![attachicon.gif](< base_url >/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gif)[Screenshot_1.jpg](< base_url >/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=7742)

Still, I will ask if it is possible to integrate a link to this guide into the game itself. Thanks for the input.

Thank u, now i know what that orange icon is for lol