Rank 16 Looking for active corporation

I am a rank 16 (stuck at 16 because i cant seem to find an active corporation to level up to 17 on a dreadnought battle), i play pretty much every day atleast 1 or 2 hours, i like this game and believe that i would like it even more if i had an active clan to play with, because until now it has all been pretty dead. My in game name is Throyon.

You can do the assignment solo on conquest times (you can find it hovering over the conquest tab with the cursor), but in any case, join AoWAR if you want a nice corp to play with.

Request sent ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

hola amigo, no se si aun estes interesado en pertenecer a una corporacion, pertenezco a la Hermandad del Acero, soy uno de los lideres de la Corp, somos 73 miembros con un 30% de jugadores conectados diariamente, realizamos eventos internos para premiar tu dedicacion asi como te ayudamos a crecer y mejorar tu juego.

Hello friend, I do not know if you are still interested in belonging to a corporation, I belong to the Hermandad del Acero, I am one of the leaders of the Corp. We are 73 members with 30% of players connected daily, we perform internal events to reward your dedication as well as we help you grow and improve your game.