Questions to the developers Summer 2019

Got a few questions now:

1. Rank 18 has been disclosed on both in game and out on various occassions (both seed chips and the last PT session disclose rank 18 as the max rank)
-Is this unintentional or is rank 18 legitimately coming?
-If so is it in the near future or is it in the ways of dreads back in the day?
-If so, will it be class restrictive or hold one of every class as it is the third rank to the tier as per the old system?

2. When a seed chip drop occurs in open space, is it determined the moment the container spawns what seed chip it is or is it determined the moment the player picks it up?
3. Will there ever be seed chip stats/variants for other parts of the ship in the future? Right now they primarily focus on weapons with no alterations to tankiness or speed.

4. I know I’ve asked this before but dammit with the missing pirate Destroyers it keeps itching at my brain - will the Experimental Destroyer be obtainable by players in some form in the future?
5. Also about those pirate Destroyers - would it be possible to see what kind of spawn limitations they have? Do they spawn in EVERY SECTOR, do they only spawn in the old frontier sectors?

-I’m asking because right now there are no confirmed spawns by the active player base and even less information on spawn parameters. As one of the Destroyer knuckleheads I’d very much like to see one in person.

6. Will the developers consider adding Black Ghost as a permanent addition?

-Many players have asked for it to be permanent prior to it’s disabling and it isn’t a very overwhelming ship. If it has to do with the theme of the ship then why not keep it it active as per a tribute to the yamato as Endeavour and Spiral are both also permanent additions.

Dev. ORCA 

About your new DLC Custotian , could I ask for a in-game bundle of this DLC that has already taken the discount into account. Transformed into the same prize of GS.

Cause I meet the error while the paying the DLC on gaijin store. And it’s a little inconvenient for me only.

If the error will be deal by next day, I will be very thankful to you develop and work team for this game’s service. 

By the way , I want to know is there any information about Rank 18 ship that can be disclose to us? 

Here and there a few things to clear out :

1# any plans when it comes to include Boremys and Executor parts in the drop-tables ? Really looking forward to get those ships, but no news about it so far…

2# Are you guys somehow planning to reorganize the dev-team ? Like perhaps hiring 2/3more guys ? Just that the speed at which new content is being released doesn’t feel quite… “optimal”. Content ain’t released (and subsequently adapted / balanced) fast enough, and that’s probably the cause of a lot of issues here (low-playerbase-issue probably too… which is a shame, since Star Conflict still has some nice potential…)

Updates simply aren’t ambitious enough regarding the time we have to wait to get them… And I’d hate to see SC being discarded too    ![:sad:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png “:sad:”)

3# Any plans regarding new decors in open space ? Can still spot those weird huge wreckages in OS, but ain’t sure if those are broken alien ships, or human outposts and stations… Some of the maps haven’t changed for ages (well except when you guys… just… turned them upside-down during last OS overhaul ?)  ![:huh:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/huh.gif “:huh:”)