Questions to the developers Summer 2019

Dear conquerors of the Star Conflict Universe!

This topic is designed to collect and organize the players’ questions towards the developers as well as their answers. In order to provide a better overview and easier search, this topics’ priority will be focused on game related content in Autumn.

Answers are usually given daily on weekdays. Developers will read all questions, but questions which are not clearly defined, which are obviously stupid, which are lying on the “surface”, or which violate the rules of the forum, will be ignored and deleted.

How to ask questions:
Formulate your questions as clear as possible. Try to ask only important questions. Use the search function before asking any questions, some questions may have already been answered.

The following rules apply to this thread:
1. Posts that do not contain any game related questions will be deleted.
2. This thread is not for suggestions. Any suggestion posted in this thread will be deleted.
3. Any discussion in this subject will be considered as flame and offtopic and will be punished appropriately.
4. The questions are asked towards the game developers and therefore only they can respond.
5. The thread will be cleaned at least once a week. This means that all player posts will be removed and the questions will be added to the developers answers as a quote.

Oh this is a thing - good thing I got a lot of questions about this event.

1. Is the Moon Race really going to take 3 months?

2. Is the Custodian really going to take 3 months to get?

3. Why is the pirate weapons bundle locked behind the pass?

4. Why with the diminishing returns on xenochip rewards from tasks.

Why can’t we unlock the moon pass with galactics standard?

Can we expect new game trailer in near future ?

Will players who have not bought the moon pass be able to get the Custodian if they complete every 1st and 5th available mission day? Or is the Custodian locked behind the moon pass?

Also why are the pirate weapons locked behind the moon pass?

I heard that the pirate weapons pack will be available for free after the event, is that true?

One more thing I’m not sure I understand:

Now we can get ~150 xenos per day.
If I miss 1 day for example, in the next day I’ll get 300 xenos instead of 150?
Is that right?
Because in the russian forum, dev said that we can complete all the stages (from current active phase) in a week. But how can we complete 30 stages with 150 xenochips per day for a week? 7 * 150 = 1050 xenos (need 3000 xenos for all stages). In this case the xenochips have to accumulate for 3 weeks that I’ll miss, and on the 4th week I can get all needed xenos from completing the tasks within 7 days, i.e. ~429 xenos per a day? 7*429=3003

…or I’m not even close? xD

From the Steam page regarding :

"This bundle includes
Owners of this bundle will get access to additional rewards in the first phase of the “Moon Race” — “Into the unknown”. 

Does it mean the current Moon Pass is only for the first phase (30 days) and there will be more passess for the other two? 

If a person will complete some stages and then acquire the Moon Pass can he still collect past rewards?

Can I choose any of the existing premium ships as my reward for  the 25th reward or is there a certain pool of ships to choose from?

9 hours ago, niripas said:

If a person will complete some stages and then acquire the Moon Pass can he still collect past rewards?

[@ORCA1911](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/254263-orca1911/) You didn’t answer this question.

[@ORCA1911](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/254263-orca1911/) (Posted 22 hours ago)

You can choose a ship among those that are not collectible premiums (ships that require premium ship parts to be built).

So this also includes DLC Premium ships?

[@ORCA1911](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/254263-orca1911/)

Why can’t i have the Loki with the 25th stage ?

In the previous answer to the question of this topic, it was say : 

You can choose a ship among those that are not collectible premiums (ships that require premium ship parts to be built).

But i can’t have it

1 hour ago, silver_53 said:

[@ORCA1911](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/254263-orca1911/)

Why can’t i have the Loki with the 25th stage ?

In the previous answer to the question of this topic, it was say : 

But i can’t have it

Quite simple ORCA’s statement was wrong. I did ask him about it to give him a chance to clarify and correct his statement, but it seems like he is back to ignore the Question to the Devs section. The DLC ships never were part of this event.

Will there be a xenochip reset between moon race stages?

Will be there any (ever?) events for ships like Endeavor, Spiral, Boremys, Executor? I do not need ansfer “Not planned” I need to know if ever it will be planned?

Why are ‘Improved Missile Pylons’ able to be equipped on Destroyers when they do not affect the missile slot of Destroyers?

Is there any soon change to open space?

Knowing that currently all focus is on the event, will there soon be any change to open space?

Would it be possible to xenochip gain to be changed again? Currently it requires a large amount of time investment/planning to clear  one  stage a day in phase 3. For reference, this is how my day’s progress usually runs by with the current form of xenochip gain:

9J7cLzU.jpg aigTYk2.jpg

When will ship paint/presets go back down to 50 GS? It’s been 500 while now, and that’s a bit absurd to charge for something that only changes appearance. And please don’t say there are “no plans atm” cause come on… a lot of players want to be able to customize their ship cheaper, and not everyone has 500 GS at their disposal… surely someone has to be thinking about a price change?