Questions to the developers Summer 2017

Will you add players storage content to api data? So we can make dem tools for player that don’t have everything?

ciwnrAP.png

also [@CinnamonFake](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/257821-cinnamonfake/) up:

On 27.06.2017 at 10:13 PM, Tillowaty said:

Do you plan to add those bundles again?

l8pRPrr.jpg

1. Next patch date?

2. Something besides Vigilant? 

3. How about quests for destroyers weapons/modules ?

4. How much old ships per wave you consider for rework?

5. How deep reworks for them are planned - visuals/model/spec. module/unique weapones and modules?

Oh yeah, tomorrow is Thursday, shame that I built all of the R14 destroyers already.

Hi, id like to ask something aswell. Since ellydium ship siluettes are already Up ,And Ive counted 10 So far, Its pretty obvious that each sillouete stands for 1 type of ship. So, when it comes to the ellydium destroyer, Will it :

A, be rank 14 like every other destroyer B, work the same way the other rank 14 destroyers work

C, be a huge problem like the tai’kin is now (a.k.a. overpowered) ?

1. When old ships retwork going to come out?

1. Will we see again ships with skins of alien Styx and Katana(-S)? I like them  ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”).

are there plans to have a Corporate resource pool, for neodium, beryllium, and Electrum (maybe Mono).  

On 6/27/2017 at 11:04 PM, ORCA1911 said:

How to calculate the mass shield generator module end-healing points with the extra energy points? Whats the ratio between the module and energy cap, or better yet, the formula behind it? 

I’m just here to say this: i really like new gravitational lens visual effect (ok, i know, little late), nice work star conflict developer team, my congratulations!

What are new rewards for Ariadne’s Thread?

When is the Open Space rework? I want to know if i can expect playing the game this summer or as it been pushed back later this years.

Thank you.

When we see eli destroyer?

edit: WHAT IS THIS?!?!??!?!?!

597c2bb87d4ec_BighDik.png.0ea9d017d78719e64d2b6595d9566793.png

How to update profile status?

Why we don’t have rank 15 Co-Op? 

1. Are you guys ever going to release the Leviathan map for PvP?

1. Do you guys have plans for new PvP modes and if so any idea on what it might be?

When you remove Survival Mode?

Thar’Ga and Tai’Kin have exclusive hull modifiers.
Waz’Got will receive exclusive hull modifiers too?

I bought the DLC Waz’Got and originally expected to get the usual DLC/Premium ship bonusses:

Premium ships/ DLC ships:

• +20% credits,
  • +50% loyalty,
  • doesn’t break,
  • +2 cargo spaces.
  • accumulates 20% free synergy,
  • earns x2 synergy.

Was it an oversight? Will we get this back? Will it be obsolete for the future all together? My opinion is that supporters should be rewarded, e.g. elite ship status, things that doesn’t hurt gameplay but are nice to have like +2 cargo spaces etc. - even in Ellydium-grind times. 

Will electrum remain available once the event for Tyrant has concluded?
Will there ever be more spec op missions?
Will Iridium ever be returned to trophy search as a random drop and not only via purple nodes?
Will destroyer weapons have their components changed?

One such problem with having Coilgun and Meson cannon requiring unique (and frankly bs) components is that they are much harder to acquire than the sub-par halo launcher and G’Thar’Du cannon

Any plan to add Rank 1-4 to  Ellydium evolution tree? Maybe in a future?

why do waz’got special modules cost so much? alien satellites cost at least 4 times as much as any tai’kin special module does, will their prices be reduced?