Questions to the developers Spring 2019

Dear conquerors of the Star Conflict Universe!

This topic is designed to collect and organize the players’ questions towards the developers as well as their answers. In order to provide a better overview and easier search, this topics’ priority will be focused on game related content in Autumn.

Answers are usually given daily on weekdays. Developers will read all questions, but questions which are not clearly defined, which are obviously stupid, which are lying on the “surface”, or which violate the rules of the forum, will be ignored and deleted.

How to ask questions:
Formulate your questions as clear as possible. Try to ask only important questions. Use the search function before asking any questions, some questions may have already been answered.

The following rules apply to this thread:
1. Posts that do not contain any game related questions will be deleted.
2. This thread is not for suggestions. Any suggestion posted in this thread will be deleted.
3. Any discussion in this subject will be considered as flame and offtopic and will be punished appropriately.
4. The questions are asked towards the game developers and therefore only they can respond.
5. The thread will be cleaned at least once a week. This means that all player posts will be removed and the questions will be added to the developers answers as a quote.

Zeta when?

I have three questions:

1. Will Secret Project ships get an update and when?

1. When will the Pilgrim be released for everyone?

1. Could you give us more informations about Open Space Refresh mentioned in Development plan SC 2019? Possible features, release plan, how well the developing is going. If it’s impossible to give us any kind of informations about it, could you at least tell us when we can expect a developer’s blog post dedicated to Open Space update?

When will the Waz’Dum 8 be moved back to rank 9?

3 hours ago, Exarus said:

When will the Waz’Dum 8 be moved back to rank 9?

Okay, well… this change wasn’t stated, nor was there a reason… and I paid for a rank 9, not 8  ![:wacko:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wacko.png “:wacko:”). Why was this changed to begin with? I really do want to use it on my R9 ships…

And no, I’m not able to get the R12 yet…

Will corporation´s get access to build Ellydium dreadnought , in the Future?

Question about premium ship matchmaking.

Regular ships lvl11 face level 12 bots in PvE skirmish.

Lets say I would like to face lvl 12 bots max in PvE skirmish with a premium ship…

Supposedly I would need to get level 11 premium ship… although… when I hover on a DLC button on a lvl12 premium ship in tech tree hint says “r10-12” which suggests that premium ships could have softer matchmaking.

Since there are more ships to choose from in tier 12… question stands as this:

Which level of bots does a lvl12 premium ship face in PvE skirmish? To face max lvl 12 bots, am I required to select lvl 11 premium ship or could I use lvl 12 premium ship since have/have-not slightly lower/softer matchmaking…?

Since there is no refunds policy I really need this information in order to not screw myself over.

Thank you for your consideration in advance.

Will Fox get a Hunter?

Any planned changes on how we get the resources for the Ellydium ship’s special modules?(Cascade crystal, storage crystal, etc)

On 3/20/2019 at 8:32 AM, TactiCool said:

Question about premium ship matchmaking.

Regular ships lvl11 face level 12 bots in PvE skirmish.

Lets say I would like to face lvl 12 bots max in PvE skirmish with a premium ship…

Supposedly I would need to get level 11 premium ship… although… when I hover on a DLC button on a lvl12 premium ship in tech tree hint says “r10-12” which suggests that premium ships could have softer matchmaking.

Since there are more ships to choose from in tier 12… question stands as this:

Which level of bots does a lvl12 premium ship face in PvE skirmish? To face max lvl 12 bots, am I required to select lvl 11 premium ship or could I use lvl 12 premium ship since have/have-not slightly lower/softer matchmaking…?

Since there is no refunds policy I really need this information in order to not screw myself over.

Thank you for your consideration in advance.

Alright:

Basically

Gamemode PvE skirmish.

Topic matchmaking

(regular ship of level 11 sees maximum level 12 bots

regular ship of level 12 sees maximum level 15 bots

just being curious whether prem ships have slightly different matcmaking)

In a nutshell:

Which level of enemies does a premium ship of level 12 face maximum?

When are we going to get the rest of the rank 16’s and 17’s. And where is the pilgrim that was supposed to come out shortly after New year’s and here we are in March.

-Rank 1-6 Fed + Jericho ship make overs when?

-Charge weapon for dessies when?

-Waddup with the still enormous resource cost for Pilgrim.

-Is there going to be an enormous gap between Ze’Ta’s final rank release and the next Ellydium ship or will it be shortly after the new Empire Engineer and Fed recon?

Are there plans to further improve Open Space?

It’s functional, but a bit dry on content, and swings heavily from too easy to extreme instant death difficulty.

Are there any plans to update the AI in matches? In pvp and skirmish at high ranks, I always get alien ships which are super hard to kill, even though I am of lower rank. It takes 10 games to win just the daily bonus. This doesnt seem like intended??

When exactly do the daily tasks reset? And how many times per day? How is it calculated? 

Its is odd then [@ORCA1911](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/254263-orca1911/) for last couple days I am seeing the regular tasks getting reset at 20 hours instead of 24 hours. Maybe its a bug? 

If possible can you guys add a timer to the Regular tasks panel which shows the daily reset? I already missed like 2 days of dailies thanks to this issue.

When will we see anything to do with the last of the rank 16/17 ships, will we even get one by the time summer rolls around?

15 hours ago, Demonbane said:

Its is odd then [@ORCA1911](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/254263-orca1911/) for last couple days I am seeing the regular tasks getting reset at 20 hours instead of 24 hours. Maybe its a bug? 

If possible can you guys add a timer to the Regular tasks panel which shows the daily reset? I already missed like 2 days of dailies thanks to this issue.

Let me answer this one  - Regular Tasks have 18 hours cooldown. 

3 hours ago, niripas said:

Let me answer this one  - Regular Tasks have 18 hours cooldown. 

Thanks a lot. That explains the issue. One last question. How does the reward through mail work? I am not sure which mode gives the rewards.

When will Dart and Gargoyle’s weapons, modules and modifiers re-release next/be permanently available?

Last time the ships were available their exclusives weren’t available with them or if they were they were obscenely rare to find.