Questions to the developers of Star Conflict January 2016

I’ve played the game in past and you added a new style of interface for ships and contracts, which is cool by the way, but will you continue to change the user interface towards that style ?

Is there going to be Artillery Turrets for Destroyers? Like slow projectile speed but Massive damage and More defence turrets like blaster?

When will the mining system get a rework? Currently it is almost useless unless you plan on spending hours in OS.

Why do you think it’s fair that new players can get 3-4 Destroyers / Secret Project ships in two months of grinding the ship tree, whereas vets who played since closed beta can only get 1-2 Destroyers / Secret Project Ships even with the events you’ve been running?

If a player joins the queue for Special Ops with a rank 12 and a rank 15 on the platforms, what happens? Does it make me eligible to get into either the higher or the lower spec ops?  Or, does one ship cause me to only be eligible for one queue? If so, is it the 12 or the 15 the ship that counts?