Questions to the developers of Star Conflict February 2016

He’s been chained to his desk until he finds a solution to reimplement 4-man squads in PVP. Oh and he has to find a cure for cancer also

So… he’s dead, practically

Will there be anything to spend corporate iridium on other than battling in SecCon?

Will there be anything to spend corporate iridium on other than battling in SecCon?

They said in the dev blog of the 4th of February (I think), that we will be able to build more dreadnoughts, and that going into battle will cost something. 

Are the new neodium and beryllium quests repeatable or just one-time?

Are the new neodium and beryllium quests repeatable or just one-time?

Could be done one time.

When do I get my Axe-XS-Axe?

Why doesn’t the English side get all those awesome contests like the Maniac contest that is going on now?

When will there be a fix for this current monocrystal, beryllium and neodium issue? Any deadline so far?

It’s fine as it is ORCA

When will there be a fix for this current monocrystal, beryllium and neodium issue? Any deadline so far?

We have changed the system to prepare for future expansions.

As far as i know this is how large ship classification works corvette,frigate,destroyer,cruiser,battle cruiser,battleship-dreadnought

so i have 2 dumb questions

In the star conflict universe why arent frigates called corvettes and destroyers called frigates?

why are most of these names not used or do we just not know about these ships yet?

As far as i know this is how large ship classification works corvette,frigate,destroyer,cruiser,battle cruiser,battleship-dreadnought

so i have 2 dumb questions

In the star conflict universe why arent frigates called corvettes and destroyers called frigates?

why are most of these names not used or do we just not know about these ships yet?

We belive that’s good, that we still have ship names to use in the future :slight_smile:

We have changed the system to prepare for future expansions.

Soo, that means it will stay as it is now?

Nah. Things probably just got rarer.

Nah. Things probably just got rarer.

Welp, i guess for players like me that play less than 12 hours per day, this game got a bit more complicated…

The loot system is always under development, and might be chainging a lot in the future.

Will there be any new missiles planned for Fighters . . . Specifically dumb fire missiles.

There has been a surge of new weapons but no new missiles.