Questions to the developers of Star Conflict February 2016

Can you explain why the career mode change was not made available to existing players, given that there seems no reason to make this change if you didn’t intend to make it available to existing players?

Hello, I’m a player of Star Conflict:“ItalianBadBoy”.

Can our corporation:“Tricolore Italia” insert this logo:“http://s7.postimg.or…ar_Conflict.png” in the header of our forum: “http://sc.italy.forumfree.it/”?

Thanks for your attention.

Will mk2 and mk4 upgrade kits be introduced for destroyers and if so, will you be able to salvage beryllium and neodium from them?

i have a bug report to you guys, i cant build the procyon no matter what i try,i have enough for everything

Recently you guys added Career rewards for reaching a new level in one of the three factions.

At that time i was Rank 9, 9, 13.

I did NOT get ANY of the rewards that people get for ranking from 2-9, 2-9 and 2-13.

I get the missions for Rank 10, 10 and 14 to level up the factions.

In other areas/quests/mission/assignments you give retroactive rewards. Meaning people who reached the required step before the quest/mission/assignment was given can just finish it by hitting COMPLETE and receive the next step of the chain.

Why is this not the case with Career quests/missions/assignments? People who have reached higher Ranks already miss A LOT of the rewards everyone gets who starts to level from Rank 1now … cause that person will receive ALL the rewards for each level. And we higher ranked ones only for the remaining couple …

In my example i could have all the required items for a destroyer IF I COULD COMPLETE the previouce rank up rewards for things that i achieved by having the coresponding Rank on the factions.

Will the Photon Torpedo’s range ever go back to 70,000m? I would love to be able to deny LRF pilots from across the map. Even half of that would be awesome. XP

Will T5 destroyers require T4 destroyers to complete broker missions? For Enriched Berryllium we need to use T3 destroyers to complete one of the broker’s tasks, will this also be the case for T5 destros?

I have three questions: 

1: could you guys give us an approximate timetable of when the T5 destroyers will be released? 

2: Could you please show us some of the concept art for the T5 destroyers that are coming up?

3: Will the T5 destroyers get access to a new destroyer exclusive main weapon, like the T4 did with the halo launcher?

I understand if you cannot answer any of these questions, but i believe that it’s worth a try. Thank you for your time.

uhm hi , i don’t really know where , or how to ask for this so im doing it here, since the detroyers were released, i couldn’t build one for some bizzare reason, i have everything required for them, pls help me out, i tried to build one in multiple pc’s

uhm hi , i don’t really know where , or how to ask for this so im doing it here, since the detroyers were released, i couldn’t build one for some bizzare reason, i have everything required for them, pls help me out, i tried to build one in multiple pc’s

Hey, it would be really helpful to troubleshoot if you would provide at least a screen shot of a page where you have to passive modules/abilities of a destroyer. Currently it is next to impossible to understand what exactly is wrong, need more information on your issue.

What is the Pilot Rating representing since it isn’t representing the Skill and Game Knowledge of the Player.

What is the Pilot Rating representing since it isn’t representing the Skill and Game Knowledge of the Player.

It should have been a skill-something, but so far when u play in t5 it will be sky high, and in t1 it turns into lil john singing get low.

It should have been a skill-something, but so far when u play in t5 it will be sky high, and in t1 it turns into lil john singing get low.

And don’t forget the facts that

a) as a captian it is way easier to get points since you do 75% more dmg and get 500pts when you survive

b) joining into a battle were some player have already some points they don’t get subtracted for calculating the Rating so you have to make more points in less time

c) joining into a battle were you captain goes suicidial into the enemies after he had 523 points and dies and you join while he is doing it denies you every possibility to get point/ Gives you the impossible job to get 523 points vs a team with captain (had this today and my rating dropped by 200pts coz I was the last person who joined)

d) …

How consistent you are in getting top score compared to your team, that’s all.

Since those premium ships are getting special, exclusive modules, are other ships getting them too? I still think that the Shark Command Fighter needs to be able to use that missile battery that it has. And the Sai and Reaper totally look like ramming machines.

And anyone notice the little bay-like things on Fed engineers? What about all those little ports and antennas on the Mauler? Anyone check out that awesome glowing thing on top of the Loki? We need to be able to use these awesome looking things!!!

Will R14 destroyers have access to another weapon?

I ask since every class right now has access to at least 1 double-up of a damage type weapon wise (Frigates have the Heavy blaster and beam cannon, fighters have gauss cannon and rails, inties have RF blaster and plasma gun)

Will Jericho get a SP ship for its LRF line?

When the OS overhaul eventually comes around, will cruisers be a more prominent object in game and not just lore-wise?

-Will Corporate Dreadnaughts have a physical presence in owned sectors?

Will the SA server eventually be available for OS?

Will there be a second class of destroyers that focuses on team support rather than suppressing fire?

Will Guards be buffed to allow them to hold up in PvP against Destroyers and other high DPS opponents?

How will the grind for Destroyers be scaled down?

-I ask since the majority (Actually the majority, not just speaking for those who are vocal) have complained about the grind for these ships   being far too much for a R8 and a R11 ship. Even with the increase of survivability, is the potential of burning out masses of players warranted for to just hide a ship behind a grind wall?

In the video for the “Dogs of War” update, it was mentioned that the Kraken was created without the use of any alien technology.  Why does the ship require Monocrystals to craft if it is created without the use of alien technology?

What is the maximum range of gravitational lens?

What is the maximum range of gravitational lens?

5km.

is DoomBot dead?

is DoomBot dead?

He’s been chained to his desk until he finds a solution to reimplement 4-man squads in PVP. Oh and he has to find a cure for cancer also