PvP game-modes 101

P.S. I still have 1 more table to add

But overall it is done:

http://wiki.star-conflict.com/index.php?title=SKIRMISH(PvP)

If you think any details should be added or see any mistakes, leave a comment.

You maybe have a false phrase for Domination:

>>Team that controls less beacons will constantly lose control points<<

I saw a few times that, if you have 0 and the enemy 1, you don’t lose 1 point. Only if the enemy team have 2+ you will starting to lose points, doesn’t matter if you have a beacon captured or not.
To beacon hunt:
20s/10s before the next beacon is activated, it’s pinged on the map for all.
To detonation: I’m unsure, but explosion-kills may cause the bomb to be removed or how is to explain, that sometimes none/1 bomb is only present w/o recently a station bombed away?
Maybe note that CtB is the standard game mode for SCL?

I just miss some “the” before “team”, so it sounds more fluid, and finetuned plurals, like, more kill_s_. So basicly just an aesthetic finish.

Good job, i like wikis being maintained, coz I like wikis.

44 minutes ago, Lord_Xenon said:

You maybe have a false phrase for Domination:

>>Team that controls less beacons will constantly lose control points<<

I saw a few times that, if you have 0 and the enemy 1, you don’t lose 1 point. Only if the enemy team have 2+ you will starting to lose points, doesn’t matter if you have a beacon captured or not.
To beacon hunt:
20s/10s before the next beacon is activated, it’s pinged on the map for all.
To detonation: I’m unsure, but explosion-kills may cause the bomb to be removed or how is to explain, that sometimes none/1 bomb is only present w/o recently a station bombed away?
Maybe note that CtB is the standard game mode for SCL?

• Yes, yo are correct on when 1-0 beacons = no points deducted, but after that initial phase, i figured that one team going to control 2 beacons most of the times (having 1 beacon controlled and 2 contested neutral is kinda rare for me) so i figured indirectly emphasise the importance of controlling beacons ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”) 

• sounds good

• yeah, I am not sure myself - sometimes it is there, sometimes it is not - and had no time to figure it out completely at the time of writing this. Ill invest some time into this at some point.

• sounds good, gotta make the Leagues page too ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

36 minutes ago, g4borg said:

I just miss some “the” before “team”, so it sounds more fluid, and finetuned plurals, like, more kill_s_. So basicly just an aesthetic finish.

Good job, i like wikis being maintained, coz I like wikis.

At this point with my English grammar, if i go about fixing things like this, i’ll probably make it worse ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”) 

P.S. the the urge to sneak in Bacon is real though.

1 minute ago, xKostyan said:

P.S. the the urge to sneak in Bacon is real though.

DO IT!! ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) (it’s just a typo, right…?)

Nice!

like.jpg.9eb3b928f584af4ddfb166765fed5567.jpg

Don’t know if it was in my games, but every domination starts with 999(afair it was changed in one of the patches).
To the 2 vs. 1: If you have ‘2’ in enemy but capturing back/blocking it to go 70+ captured status, you will have 1 vs. 0 captured possible in mid/lategames too.
Unsure, but destroying destroyer in survival remove more as just 1 point from the total.
One note for captain hunt: Captain itself is everytime visible for enemy team too. May some don’t check this fact with using their tacklers or other ships with radar removing abilities…

• right, points got changed to 999

• it is even possible to have 0-0 mid game too

• destroying a ship in their re-spawn cost 3 points, regardless of it being a destroyer or not, it is just alot of destroyers die right at the spawn ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”) 

• yeah, sounds good