Provide your friend invite code [steam]

I have a friend that plays through steam and wants to receive an invitation to get the reward. Ill handle him the first code posted here. Be the first one!!

FE3DB246C2BE7C0CDBFDF2CE642642D9

:­D

18 minutes ago, StatueofLibroty said:

FE3DB246C2BE7C0CDBFDF2CE642642D9

:­D

you won!!! ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

same corp that’s cheating!

XDD Statue took 1 hour to reply. I sayed nothing ingame nor by TS (since my pc was installing windows updates for a new partition), only this topic from my celphone.

To be honest, I didn’t even know there was a player invite code… Do new people still try out this game? How do they find out about it?!

That’s a really good question. I honestly have no idea.

no idea either XD he told me that he missed one of this codes for star citizen and dont want to miss it again for star conflict XD

On 31.07.2016 at 8:10 PM, millanbel said:

To be honest, I didn’t even know there was a player invite code… Do new people still try out this game? How do they find out about it?!

Off course, they do) It’s pretty easy to discover Star Conflict on Steam, but the community there is pretty hard one, that’s an obstacle.

3 hours ago, CinnamonFake said:

but the community there is pretty hard one, that’s an obstacle.

i dont get this sentence, which community?

On 31.7.2016 at 10:55 PM, Papitas said:

that he missed one of this codes for star citizen

star citizen has invite codes? daymn gotta look into that. I thought you mean Eve, there the invite codes give 1 week extra free gametime and a plex for the inviter, which is quite lucrative. and kind of a pyramid game ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”) biggest upside is the inviter usually also gives the new player funds to compensate for his free plex.

i think the extra GS income here in Conflict is even more lucrative in theory, but in practice it isn’t really an inviting economy to invest, so I don’t think it has the same appeal.

My friend asked me to share a link to this game. I was not able to invite him. Shame on you. I did not find the referral link even in my forum account, anywhere.  ![:004_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004_2.png “:004_2:”)