O winkler mission - destroy the cyber convoy.

Maybe I’m not in the right place to post this but I’ve looked everywhere if it’s not the place then please move it.

I’m new to the game and even newer to the forums.
I got to the point where I need to destroy a cyber convoy in the abandoned beacon sector (mission from O winkler from the federation “new eden” station)

I’ve been to the sector few times and I’m destroying lots of aliens and stuff… and I haven’t finished the mission.

Can someone direct me to what I’ve been doing wrong?

Thank you in advance.

For these missions, when you get to the sector, the target you have to destroy/protect will have a golden or blue exclamation mark on it.  That way you know exactly what you have to do.

For some missions it is very hard to find them, especially if the sector is a big map.  For this I would recommend taking a ship with a high sensor range, for example a recon, or any ship with the Enhanced Scanner passive module installed in the CPU slot.

If you are lucky, your mission might be registered on [this](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25061-finn-inc-invasion-guide-draft-1/) page which could help you to find it.

Welcome to the forum btw, and if you need any other advice, I am happy to help!!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Passed the problematic mission.
Thanks again.