Mouse does not move ship

| Error report |
| Describe problem and what you saw | when playing any game mode the mouse control does not work although all other control have been working. |
| What you expected to see | Mouse control should move the ship to the direction where the mouse is moved. |
| Conditions in which error reproduce | anytime |
| Problem details | mouse does not work during game |
| Frequency of reproduction | always |
| Time of bug |   |

Does that happen for all your ships? Destroyers only use mouse to aim, by default.

If it’s happening to all your ships, it’s possible that your ‘free view’ key is stuck. Try rebinding that key in ‘Key bindings menu’.

Or “free aim”

Either one of them will lock your ships’ movement.

Game logs and dxdiag needed. Also screenshots with control settings needed.

On 9/9/2019 at 12:25 AM, Not_rusty said:

Does that happen for all your ships? Destroyers only use mouse to aim, by default.

If it’s happening to all your ships, it’s possible that your ‘free view’ key is stuck. Try rebinding that key in ‘Key bindings menu’.

it was not binded with anything but I tried rebinding but nothing happened still stuck. yep all ships

9 hours ago, BENDY98 said:

it was not binded with anything but I tried rebinding but nothing happened still stuck. yep all ships

On 9/9/2019 at 6:39 AM, Skula1975 said:

Game logs and dxdiag needed. Also screenshots with control settings needed.

Can you create a proper bug report including information requested by the dev?

On 9/11/2019 at 9:58 PM, OwnageMaster said:

Can you create a proper bug report including information requested by the dev?

sorry I do not know how to screenshot in game since the ctrl+prntscrn does not work anymore and where

[chat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=18800)[combat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=18801)[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=18802)[game.net.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=18803)[DxDiag.rar](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=18804)

On 9/8/2019 at 3:55 PM, BENDY98 said:

Problem details

Please make and attach screenshots with your control settings