Low credits PVE ranked wrong

Hello i can send you this request too long time ago but I thought you do with this something.

Problem is you after new year add new update,what was good and you change style PVE missions first time i thought its good update but now i dont think so becaused i got ships on rank 15-16 and i get to PVE team players with ships rank 1 and this is first problem why level missions are level 1-5 and no for example 10 where is more credits

i now getting from PVE about 200k credits this weekend is 50% boost on credits + i got premium ship 20% + 25% bonus from login at day is 95% boost to credits and i get 300k on mission level 5

before i get this credits on ships rank 5-10 and no on rank 15 i need for upgread only one module about 5 milions credits its 15 PVE missions with all this boots to upgread 1 module and this is too mutch time and its no funny on PVP i get about 200k-250k bit about 200k go to reapir then there is no profit

When i got premium where is 100% on credit i take about 400k

and this is main problem why this game me stopping be funny becaused next the reason is i cant done quest where i must done any specifically PVE mission on any rank becaused almost nobody play PVE i must wait about 10 min to found PVE to any quest

last year before update was PVE style nice i got to team players with ships obout my rank this missions on rank 13-15 wasnt easy but every time a got good team with good ships and we can done it and i get sufficient credits on my rank (about 700k-800k)

now this is really not funny when i must win 20 missions to upgread one module

daily missions to nobody playing now and if i found some game then i got in team players with low rank and its imposibile done mission and if i got too mutch luck and we did it i get about 500k-800k

searching PVe missions too i dont know how work it but i click on randomize and i sometime get 2-4 times the same mission

i am sorry but 400k-500k credits on PVE with 200% boost is too little on my rank (200k without boosts) and its no funny and this is the reason why i stop playing this game

If you are not in corp - find one. Fly with predefined teams. Level up your PvE, then it pays 800k or more per 8-9 minute mission. Random queue is just that - random - you can team up with lvl 25 team with +100% boosts or with a beginner that just started to play the game. Level 5 is just a beginner level - so don’t expect any serious money from it. This game was never a solo game and those changes just emphasize it more. If no one from your corp/friends is online - look for chat/“create group” for PvE announcements. Last weekend I joined a team and we were doing lvl 25 missions in under 10 minutes, racking 1.7 millions each run. 

today i tried deadly mission… reward 205k… so this is that big reward??? lvl 25 under 10 minutes?? with my lvl 14 boosts is impossible with my inquisitor that has 115k survival. making group from chat? you mean that group finder that is empty?  its really funny to read these genius answers that are useful as my morning sh*t. no matter what lvl i chose. even with premium and premium ship i still cant get over 1M reward. i cant get close to it on lvl 15 or 17 so where is that team game when i always get 1 player or bot with rank 1-9? see that sh*t?

1 hour ago, Sharkonus said:

today i tried deadly mission… reward 205k… so this is that big reward??? lvl 25 under 10 minutes?? with my lvl 14 boosts is impossible with my inquisitor that has 115k survival. making group from chat? you mean that group finder that is empty?  its really funny to read these genius answers that are useful as my morning sh*t. no matter what lvl i chose. even with premium and premium ship i still cant get over 1M reward. i cant get close to it on lvl 15 or 17 so where is that team game when i always get 1 player or bot with rank 1-9? see that sh*t?

No reason to use street latin language here. Also please try to read with understanding first. If I can do something that you can’t that only means that you are doing something wrong. Simple as that. If you prefer to have random games when you are wasting 10 minutes for 100k  and 1 shard reward - it’s up to you. I don’t. For example:

lvl 25 under 10 minutes?? with my lvl 14 boosts is impossible with my inquisitor that has 115k survival

And who said that I was flying that ship? It would be actually impossible to fly a guard on the map where a single salvo would kill you. Higher level need some thinking, not the brute force approach of “slap as much HP as possible, I’ll survive those 100k/hit mobs for sure”. If you prefer to do solo/random missions - it’s up to you, but then don’t come here complaining about the rewards. Higher difficulty - higher rewards, simple as that. 

making group from chat? 

That’s a popular way to find other players if you are not in a corp. 

you mean that group finder that is empty?

It is always empty, unless someone is making a group. As soon as the group launches it’s removed from the finder. 

its really funny to read these genius answers that are useful as my morning sh*t. (…)i still cant get over 1M reward

Well I can. And with the weekend bonuses I’m crossing 2 mills now. I told you how.

i cant get close to it on lvl 15 or 17 so where is that team game when i always get 1 player or bot with rank 1-9? see that sh*t?

I told you that as well. Form a team, work on teamwork, get results. Works for a lot of people.