joypad bug

After last upgrade my joypad does not work properly!!

and also, i cant go on “joystick setting”.

please fix it! i can’t play in this way! and i want to try “last man standing”  before it disappears!

|

Error report

|
| Describe problem and what you saw | my joypad does not work properly!! no input comes into play, but the joypad is not broken!
also joystick options does not work anymore! |
| What you expected to see | i expect to see my joypad working |
| Conditions in which error reproduce | always |
| Problem details | After last update, my joypad does not work properly.
and also, i can’t go on “Joystick options” |
| Frequency of reproduction | always |
| Time of bug |   |

Yes, please fix it!! This latest patch destroys the joystick interface - unacceptable.

This game has (had) great joystick support - it’s what makes the game fun.

16 hours ago, Guest Chojisan said:

Yes, please fix it!! This latest patch destroys the joystick interface - unacceptable.

This game has (had) great joystick support - it’s what makes the game fun.

really? I was trying to get a proper joystick running for two years, ended with assigning some keyboard presses to the joystick actions. 

On 4/26/2019 at 10:26 PM, Guest erSonic89 said:

Problem details

Logs and screenshots needed

| Segnalazione errori |
| Describe problem and what you saw | non funziona il più il joystick dopo aggiornamento |
| What you expected to see | non funziona il più il joystick dopo aggiornamento |
| Conditions in which error reproduce | non funziona il più il joystick dopo aggiornamento |
| Problem details | non funziona il più il joystick dopo aggiornamento |
| Time of bug |   |

Maggi

On 4/27/2019 at 2:26 PM, OwnageMaster said:

really? I was trying to get a proper joystick running for two years, ended with assigning some keyboard presses to the joystick actions. 

Yes, I use a thrustmaster dual controller setup (TWCS throttle and T.16000M Joystick bought as a package) running “Target GUI” software (comes with the package) to customize to the game.

I would turn on joystick support under key binds (option disappeared with latest updates) and choose thrustmaster combined driver as joystick source… then proceed to choose controls and what they do. 

I will attach a .fcf file and .pdf of description of .fcf contents - it’s the Target GUI configuration file that I used to run perfect joy support.

Star Conflict joy config file.zip

| Error report |
| Describe problem and what you saw | joypad options and key binding don’t work anymore! |
| What you expected to see | e expected to set my buttons |
| Conditions in which error reproduce | always |
| Problem details | key binding options and joystick options DON’T WORK! |
| Time of bug |   |

20190430194825_1.jpg.7b3ecd15ca28a468b661165052dc95b9.jpg

20190430194803_1.jpg.6ede508ee7731142e729e5acdd1b7d56.jpg

20190430194825_1.jpg.7b3ecd15ca28a468b661165052dc95b9.jpg

20190430194803_1.jpg.6ede508ee7731142e729e5acdd1b7d56.jpg

Same for me, i was playing with xbox one controller and now i canno’t play. I’m not an keyboard/mouse user for pc game and now i cannot play SC. I’ve submit a ticket and admin say to me that joystick now aren’t supported by the game.

THE ONLY THINGS YOU SUPPORT IS MONEY MONEY MONEY SMALL SMURF !

Support of analog input devices (joysticks, gamepads) temporarily disabled.

Temporary…it has been months since you removed this featurre for no Reason & which impact massively all people who cant play on keyboard & mouse ( disabled etc…)

So please bring this option asap many players are leaving because of the lack of this feature who was initially implemented !!!

Because of lack of joystick, I quit the game and keep looking here to see if I may play again, just not same without joystick.

I saw a thread for 2014 when the devs implemented it last, why this removal?

Such a lot into this game seems a shame, would be the best in the world but just dropped it’s input support.