IS DIS A JOKE!?

FCzxp8v.png

Yeah doesn’t effect me much in tier 3, but I still don’t want to see such a thing, and I think many others don’t want as well.

i haven’t seen something like that before. How the MM know the rank of the player?

There’s an issue going around with the xxxx PvE matchmaking in squads that sometimes prevents people from using any of their ships, even if they are perfectly viable.

PvE rank restrictions are the dumbest thing anyways. You should be able to attend a match with all of your ships but in a match suiting your highest ship.

lol. Did he recieve any reward? XD

I tested it some time ago (not with randoms, put your pitchforks down) equipping a ship that is out of pve range. I got zero.

No idea, but we got Rob he tested it.

i haven’t seen something like that before. How the MM know the rank of the player?

That’s a good question, no idea what’s the answer though.

Tried it with a friend of mine just before the #3 patch and we all had only T1 (Rank 1-3) ships and nothing else. Yet for some reason he was unable to play at all and got zero rewards.

FCzxp8v.png

Yeah doesn’t effect me much in tier 3, but I still don’t want to see such a thing, and I think many others don’t want as well.

Why don’t you post a bug report about this? 

I don’t feel like posting bug reports anymore. There’s something that I didn’t like with reporting bugs in this game.

I don’t feel like posting bug reports anymore. There’s something that I didn’t like with reporting bugs in this game.

And this is exactly the reason why people expect a bug-free game, end up finding a bug, bxtching about it and doing nothing proactive about it, and leaving a negative review everywhere.

How does it feel to be a part of the problem.

And this is exactly the reason why people expect a bug-free game, end up finding a bug, bxtching about it and doing nothing proactive about it, and leaving a negative review everywhere.

How does it feel to be a part of the problem.

Reporting bugs in this game hasn’t been very effective as far as I see.

This happens when a player bring ships that dont suit the game ranks (now they are invisible instead of greyed). Since MM doesnt allow more than 3 ranks difference, probably a R10 and a R9 would enter the same PVE map, but only the R10 ship will be able to fly.

Actually i dont really know how this happens.

It seems to simply be a glitch. Because in a team of all T1’s, there was still one of us that could use no ships.