Iridium and Credits in Open Space

Iridium and Credits in Open Space in 30 min … Woot I finally got an iridium drop !!!

screenshot-180310-110159.jpg.bacb7c4661976c97b35d43eb3dea8c50.jpg

in under 6 minutes

qhRubd2.png

7 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

in under 6 minutes

qhRubd2.png

This just proves what I’m thinking  ![:yes_yes_yes:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/yes_yes_yes.gif “:yes_yes_yes:”)

2 minutes ago, SunnySweet said:

This just proves what I’m thinking  ![:yes_yes_yes:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/yes_yes_yes.gif “:yes_yes_yes:”)

I am glad to hear that you think you can think, it is a step in a right direction.

3 hours ago, xKostyan said:

in under 6 minutes

qhRubd2.png

yes, some open space locations are just plenty

Thank the devs for the OS update

yes … i mean really yes man  - they don more than ok with that

Keep thanking devs for OS ‘update’, AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAA. Sorry, its just funny now.

16 hours ago, AhkNer said:

Keep thanking devs for OS ‘update’, AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAA. Sorry, its just funny now.

Yeah it was p nice but now credits and iri are impossible to get again. Oh well.

can’t balance ? was huge amount in one map, and now it’s huge amount of nothing : (((

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 7:52 AM, SunnySweet said:

don’t worry they stopped that , now it would take 6 hours to capture that many stashes . .and still no mineral drops in missions  and no corp iridium for leveling top tier ship . personally I loved this game  but they killed it in less than 2 weeks . the servers are dead any given time now  I had 28/30 of an active corp  stop logging in since the update and stash striping . I hold hope the devs will realize their mistake and fix their game  very soon before its too late . once a game has this reputation its pretty much futile in que , truly truly want to play the game but no ones there anymore … 

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 2:52 PM, avarshina said:

yes … i mean really yes man  - they don more than ok with that

and then they took it away left us with no mineral drops  and iridium is  no longer  a viable option for corps  growth in the game has been killed and  my entire corp just quit . I dismantled the dreddy I had built solo from stash drops in the couple days they were around . I love this game but now  can not play  because ques have gotten so long , it is the saddest thing ive seen in gaming to date and I am 50 

So the one thing everyone liked was actually a mistake on dev’s end. Lol hilarious

On 3/17/2018 at 9:44 PM, AngryCatfish said:

and then they took it away left us with no mineral drops  and iridium is  no longer  a viable option for corps  growth in the game has been killed and  my entire corp just quit . I dismantled the dreddy I had built solo from stash drops in the couple days they were around . I love this game but now  can not play  because ques have gotten so long , it is the saddest thing ive seen in gaming to date and I am 50 

Somehow I doubt you’re that old

On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 5:06 AM, _terrorblade said:

who cares what you doubt . I’m 50 and the ques went from 2 min to 20 ,. 

On 19/3/2018 at 8:06 AM, _terrorblade said:

Is the age important somehow when trying to have fun in a game?, you think 50 is old? nvm… I dont think he is wrong anyway, ques are getting longer and longer, making creds is now like working, hell even buying gs to buy credits is not even an option at the rate you spend them… lets not even get into the iridium subject.

2 hours ago, AhkNer said:

Is the age important somehow when trying to have fun in a game?

No, but his general demeanour is closer to a 12 year old, than a 50 year old. hence my comment

how you get this conclusion from my comment is baffling. overactive imagination at work

2 hours ago, AhkNer said:

Is the age important somehow when trying to have fun in a game?, you think 50 is old? nvm… I dont think he is wrong anyway, ques are getting longer and longer, making creds is now like working, hell even buying gs to buy credits is not even an option at the rate you spend them… lets not even get into the iridium subject.

my point is  I DO NOT HAVE TO ASK MOMMY TO OPEN MY WALLET 

4 hours ago, _terrorblade said:

No, but his general demeanour is closer to a 12 year old, than a 50 year old. hence my comment

No - that’s not near the truth! They had this really official - over-official once-a-year player poll, which included age distribution: most are, what, say 25-35 , if I remember correctly and 2-3 standard deviations were older and younger like old and young are rather similar in the bell distribution of players against age and very few are 12 and younger and very few are 70 and older.

43 minutes ago, avarshina said:

No - that’s not near the truth! They had this really official - over-official once-a-year player poll, which included age distribution: most are, what, say 25-35 , if I remember correctly and 2-3 standard deviations were older and younger like old and young are rather similar in the bell distribution of players against age and very few are 12 and younger and very few are 70 and older.

Terrorblade means that his behaviour is closer to 12 yo kid than to 50yo experienced person.