In-game mouse movement issue

Not too sure if this issue was brought up prior or anything, and not too sure if this issue is only restrictive to me, but when playing in the windowed versions of the game (windowed full screen and windowed) whenever, i move my mouse while flying a destroy, it would fly out of the game space despite the movement of the mouse indicator still being within the game screen’s space. My solution for it was to run the game in fullscreen, however its inconvenient as i cant alt + tab out of the game to access the forum for guides. 

My PC Specs:

Windows 10 Home

Version: 10.016299 build 16299

System Manufacturer and model name: Asus K501UX

x64-based pc

i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50GHz, 2592Mhz

I am not sure what you mean there, but to me it sounds like you don’t know that destroyers move different from other ships.

16 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

I am not sure what you mean there, but to me it sounds like you don’t know that destroyers move different from other ships.

I wasn’t flying with centered aim reticle, i was flying with the normal head cannon reticle flight mode. And to clarify, i do fly destroyers on a daily basis, both my R8s and R11.

Okay… your explanation just sounded oddly like you were pointing your mouse somewhere but are going somewhere else… just tryed to clarify if it was my mistake or yours

20 hours ago, LYoshiiro said:

however its inconvenient as i cant alt + tab out of the game to access the forum for guides. 

you can alt tab, but thats a common problem amongst fullscreen dx games, that it gets stuck.

press control alt delete, request to start the task manager.

if it does not  tab you out yet then, you should be able to alt tab after that.

(point is only to start any application after the game, has nothing to do with taskman. its a science, but you can sometimes even alt tab but still see the game, however fps goes down, in that case click once anywhere to return to game)

Or just use borderless Windowed.

[@LYoshiiro](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/261165-lyoshiiro/) Can you make video?