If you want a stable economy, you should take a look at this.

So I was always supporting idea of trading and free economy. However as soon as raw and basic materials were available for sale I noticed that there were always offers from one person that will set the price of the goods on the market.

xlMaXlx 

I was watching this from the first day the trade started. What price he set on his goods were the prices the people could sell. Why? I counted over 20k monocrystals sold till the end of October by this person. I’m logging in in December and what I see? Another 99 item offers from this account. Just in last few days there were thousands of Screened Batteries and Alien Composite Blocks sold. I counted over a million GS in transactions… I checked his account - and yes, he is a vet. But how the hell can he have such amounts of resources? We are talking about dozens of thousands of monocrystals and screened batteries. Even when monocrystals were dropping like crazy the limit was set to 10k and before that you could only get 10-20 per day. Also he has 174 non-prem ships but there are only 171 ships in game. Is this a test account? If yes then what is that account doing in trade and SCL?

image.png.be1c01006306647fd4814fe33167e215.png

Most in his case have a few billion credits, wasted it on various things and now probably have a flood of resources for selling. Also there are others messing with people having the same name as he does so they might have trolled you also. 

49 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

Most in his case have a few billion credits, wasted it on various things and now probably have a flood of resources for selling. Also there are others messing with people having the same name as he does so they might have trolled you also. 

From trading window there is an option to see a player profile. From the same menu there is an option to PM a seller - that gives you an exact spelling of the name in the chat window. I copy-pasted it here.

That still leaves the fact that the guy has thousands upon thousands of materials he never used nor will use due to having it all.

Got ya. 

Please remove this thread then.

It’s okay, we get these topics often lol