I discovered a new type of Biomorf.

Hello
Today completing missions came across a unique phenomenon.
I found strange Biomorf which can not be destroyed.
He stands still in place from time to time disappears for a while and after a while it shows up.
Someone explain to me the phenomenon and what kind of alien I have not seen this anywhere.
In the picture I present the wreckage of the destroyed Biomorf so that you can compare it with that spirit.
Prohibition of copying the image. I reserve the right to discovery.

(sorry google translate | this biomorf is in map (sorry Polish name) ‘Stacja Śledząca’ edit; @down - yes english name is tracking station thx )

Fotos:

bUqCLhe.jpg

Foto:

vsXUVNM.jpg

:01212:

Maybe it’s some alien distortion?

(this name “stacja śledząca” sounds weird to me. its tracking station in english)

don’t go near it :open_mouth: You fool, it could infect your ship!!!

First of all, we have a Koromac. There is nothing in SC universe that haven’t been discovered and bug-reported by him yet.

Also, this is a well known phenomenon photographed by many.

Is the government hiding from us the truth?
Why do not terminate a person who knows exactly what it is.
Surely there is someone who noticed this phenomenon before me but only I dared to inform.

don’t go near it :open_mouth: You fool, it could infect your ship!!!

Good for Dark Red Fox. He can finaly fly alien ships if thats true. :00666:

@UP

The Red Fox really fly ufo ship?

I saw it with his signature. This is true? There are some photos / videos?

It is located here:
I marked in red circle.

tEu5lUe.jpg

previously reported by me

@UP

TheRed Foxreallyflyufo ship?

I saw it withhissignature.This is true?There are somephotos /videos?

No! Im just kidding. :00555:  But If it could turn your ship into alien ship he would use that.

Then, however, someone reported it. So why developers are silent on this issue?

Because its not an issue and they create that?  Thats my opinion. After all sector is under attack by unknown alien race. Its “lore friendly” I would say.

topsynergy_ships.png

This is my CEO’s ship lineout… Believe what you wish

Nobody knows if someone created them.
I saw that one of the developers read this topic, but did not answer.
This may mean that the devs have created something we can not control now.

@UP Paint-master…? Can u give foto with hangar or open space/battle???

U are :alien1:

@millanbel - Nice one. But why its count as fighter? I thought it’s frigate. :01111:

@millanbel - Nice one. But why its count as fighter? I thought it’s frigate. :01111:

It is a class of it own…

I’ve tried interacting with them. It is simply a graphical illusion left behind when a bot kills a biomorphic.

Hah! So he tried to turn his ship into alien ship.

First of all, we have a Koromac. There is nothing in SC universe that haven’t been discovered and bug-reported by him yet.

Also, this is a well known phenomenon photographed by many.

I know those locations with such effects. It is a visual bug, when Hunter’s plasma projectile somewhat gets stuck and then it won’t disappear.

There are also certain black spots (texture corruption issues) and some engine trails, which are stuck there, in Open Space as well.

I got the screenshots, but it’s only a visual bug, which I already reported a few times, over a year ago. xD

P.S.: There is no magic, only bugs!