I can't take it anymore

Rank 4 vs 16 is predetermined. No matter how skilled the rank 4 player is, the rank 16 will always win unless they go afk or something.

PvP.jpg.9f74c85553d3da05535bcc14a79d4619.jpg

Yes

5 hours ago, PapyMcBites said:

Rank 4 vs 16 is predetermined. No matter how skilled the rank 4 player is, the rank 16 will always win unless they go afk or something.

PvP.jpg.9f74c85553d3da05535bcc14a79d4619.jpg

[Link](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/21994-the-star-conflict-comic/)  check this 

8 hours ago, PapyMcBites said:

FVWrMlVui7M.jpg

One of first campaign missions were capping a beacon in domination or something. Thinking, “Lowbies has either domi or team battle only” I equipped Dvergr. Got a fight with r13s.
I killed r11 Thar’ga with a frikking Dvergr, flying along with Paloms, Black Horts and Maulers or Sybils.

Why to we get matched r1 vs r 15 but are still not able to take our r14 buddies to our squad at r15?!

[@xKostyan](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/236074-xkostyan/) weren’t you the one who said singular screenshots are not representative, therefore don’t count as proof?

Read his statement again. He is implying impossobility of such otcomes, which is not an argument of statistics 

Same, it’s also implying a one on one situation and not a team battle.

(also was a stilistic hyperbole, to say that you have to vastly outskill a r16 to beat them on a r4)=

27 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

(also was a stilistic hyperbole, to say that you have to vastly outskill a r16 to beat them on a r4)=

What happened to the “R16s are terrible and worse than everything?”

54 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

But they are, I have seen just one Fathound in PvP today. He was the first one killed.

Also, he tried to play with singularity since Ignis is cr ap.

20 minutes ago, SunnySweet said:

But they are, I have seen just one Fathound in PvP today. He was the first one killed.

Also, he tried to play with singularity since Ignis is cr ap.

Why are you talking to me? 

Talk to this guy

1 hour ago, Flash0914 said:

lol

16 hours ago, xKostyan said:

I never claimed that… just said ignis looks total crap, so far. As for the r16 I can’t wait for wolfhound and i hope it will be a worthy heir to the Tiger-M, which was a brilliant ship.

2 hours ago, Flash0914 said:

I never claimed that… just said ignis looks total crap, so far. As for the r16 I can’t wait for wolfhound and i hope it will be a worthy heir to the Tiger-M, which was a brilliant ship.

It does not matter what you claimed, 

Fathound is crap and Ignis is complete crap 

7 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

It does not matter what you claimed, 

Fathound is crap and Ignis is complete crap 

You are probably just bad with fed gunships.

9 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

You are probably just bad with fed gunships.

I would like to see what makes it stronger then a Stingray with rank buffs.

1 hour ago, John161 said:

It doesnt sparkle, so it as +9999 stealth.

On 11.3.2018 at 11:49 PM, John161 said:

its speed is way superior as far as i saw.

the rankbuffs dont change the fragility of the stingray. except of course if people use it with the 8km laser.

2 hours ago, g4borg said:

its speed is way superior as far as i saw.

the rankbuffs dont change the fragility of the stingray. except of course if people use it with the 8km laser.

Stingray is a crappy ship for one single reason. If you touch any surface, you die instantly!

They should add inherent collision compensator to this ship. I know this is because of primitive and old game engine and the model this ship has, but it’s just ridiculous as the 700 m/s limit.

nah its fine as it is imho. its a high risk ship, and the auto-repair and shield recharge modules on it make it really useful for some battles. you have the option of implants and stuff to counter it  - and all gunships will take high collision damage with invul on. additionally, it gives the ship a distinct weakness, it seems like a wolf-m for endgame.

in the current meta, with all the long range shootouts and one team trying yet again the tactic to camp behind their own spawn in huge ships, while the other team has mostly gunships and ceptors, its kinda less useful, except, as said, you put an 8km laser on it - still not the orelus then however, and it feels like one wastes the nice close range potential of the ship.

this being said yesterday night we had 2 draws and a match won by 1 point difference, so the MM sometimes does something right, however almost all participating players did their part and it might have been similar no matter how you would have shuffled them; on the afternoon, there was however a lot of lopsided matchups, where i asked myself, how and why are those people joined together … but at least i was on both sides of the spear.