Hmmmmm

Spoiler

giphy.gif

And if the Wat’got had a Gravi wave, you’d have died instead, frigboy. ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

6 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

And if the Wat’got had a Gravi wave, you’d have died instead, frigboy. ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

nope

a) ram gives you collision dmg immunity, does it not?

b) wave has to push him into an object, look at the vector - even if wazy pushed him, he would’ve not hit anything. 

10 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

nope

b) wave has to push him into an object, look at the vector - even if wazy pushed him, he would’ve not hit anything. 

I am not aware how exactly the rams immunity is timed, but i assume at the moment of impact it would have already worn off (I could be mistaken there)

The Waz’got would still have had to time it correctly, BUT, even if he would not have managed to throw the guard against a rock, he could have by 100% avoided cretain death, which is still pretty good for a 35 seconds cooldown (also frig onehits op plz nerf ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”) )

28 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

a) Don’t know for the Gravilassos but I never took Ramming Damage from a pulled Target.

b) Waz’Got tried to push me away during the battle, took no damage while Lassoing it.

19 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

(also frig onehits op plz nerf ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”) )

lol ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)