External pages

Here is a small list of official and unofficial pages where you can also get information about the game.

Official:

StarConflict Website

StarConflict on Facebook

StarConflict on Twitter

StarConflict Steam group

Targem Games on Facebook (Game Developer)

Gaijin Entertainment on Youtube (Game Publisher)

Unofficial:

Brazilian Facebook Group

Brazilian Facebook page

Hi.

We have the http://www.facebook.com/groups/starconflict.brazil

greetings pilots,

i’m playing SC like you do and i’m eager as you for tomorrows patch.

yet i’d like to ask you to not spam any chat channel with complaints about the patch

but post your opinion in a appropiate way at the forum and have patience.

it’s quite a thing to ask from a normal player like me…but some of you will agree that they’ve

grown sick of anyone complaining about issues in the chat and not using this forum

which is especially made for us players

i know that many players don’t believe me but the devs care a lot about their community…and

listen to suggestions from the community…

one last thing: the patch was announced to bring massive changes towards ships and handling…

so please expect a higher probability of dying and don’t be upset…

best regards

N3UNTO3T3R

We will try.

Well said

I dont really believe this is the issue.

we do believe the devs have their mind in developing the game. However sometimes it’s just hard to see why they made the changes. Or I should say they may have a two steps plan but the players can only see the first step and do not know what’s comming next would make it better.

Looking forward to a better world and looking forward to support you.

we do believe the devs have their mind in developing the game. However sometimes it’s just hard to see why they made the changes. Or I should say they may have a two steps plan but the players can only see the first step and do not know what’s comming next would make it better.

Looking forward to a better world and looking forward to support you.

such “two-step-plans” are sometimes a problem. releasing one step without the second can drive players away because that one change can look like the biggest BS without the other one