Eta's Star Conflict Web Log Analyzer

The module analyzer is awesome! I do wish it had the option of generating/exporting the loadouts from the logs in the form of png or a csv

Hot fix v1.0.1

This little review of the code will avoid 95% of invasion mode error.(not perfect but the best I found so far)

The module analyzer is awesome! I do wish it had the option of generating/exporting the loadouts from the logs in the form of png or a csv

Nice Idea DFCPrey, I was already on It. This will be hard to merge the 2 tools but I’ll try to make another one dedicated to loadouts.
If you already have an idea of the design you wish, be free to give more details.

Don’t forget you can all give your opinion on what you need/wish, I would enjoy to answer you requests

i must say this easy beats Snib’s analyzer. and you have to download it and it has a bit advanced sort of download + i cant use it cause snib doesn’t like me. use Combatlog 3 in game and then try analyzing it. hm nope, just says this is not for you.

roflmao snib. 

I probably missed something, but Eta, why are you wearing Snib’s signature?

I probably missed something, but Eta, why are you wearing Snib’s signature?

Plot twist: they’re the same person.

Nah, we’re not, just two disgruntled third party developers chatting over what should have been a beer yet was only a PM. During the course of that I had suggested to Eta that he’d need to color his sig pink to be truly cool and he turned it around on me and used my name on it. Now he’s no longer just cool but sizzling hot, of course. xD

:00555:

you just got rekt snib 

wagwan bled

00555.png Ok I remove this joke 

I prefer my gold frame :stuck_out_tongue:

By the way there is a v1.0.2 fix due to few log changes

Don’t forget to give me your feedback

Update v1.1

Content :

Major code update due to release of SC 1.0

All features have been restored.

We also welcome a new supporter: MaddBomber83

Here is the link

ENJOY  !  

Awesome; I appreciate you taking the time to do the update.  Now I have a lot of things to fix on my end…  Looks like I need to research this thing they call resistances. :wink:

ResistanceOptimizer.jpg

Oh this part is a bit complex.

First you need to know your resistances, to do so go have to search in your star conflict setting and display ship details to “full”.

Then select a game (it is better to chose a battle with many players) in the log analyzer.

Then write manually your resistances in the tool.

Finally hit the first button “optimize using damage taken and resistances”.

You will obtain the best balance of resistance you could have with the same total resistance points.

The problem of this tool is that each battle is different from another so the result you will see will vary.

It a good way to see if your resistances was good for a battle but no so efficient to build a perfect ship.

That is true, but this tool has given me a glimpse into what a typical match will have for the ship I am flying (style of game play).

If players are preferring to use thermal weapons then I can increase my odds of success by gearing for it.

If I’m careful about ship engagement ranges; I may find that my ships that engage in close quarters get more thermal while my long range get more kinetic.

Anyway, more information and appreciated.

A question about the tool; can it distinguish between Shield and Hull resistance and damage?

Can it distinguish between Shield and Hull resistance and damage?

No, The log data do not say if you are taking damage on hull or shield.

Then you have to repeat the step for hull and shield to know if both are good.