Eta's Star Conflict Web Log Analyzer

Eta’s Star Conflict Web Log Analyzer

Hello pilots !

I always have been shy on forum, programming in the shadow, but today I am proud to release my Star Conflict log analyzer !

This is a web interface where you can load your game logs and observe the performance of all players.

I decided to make this program after using Snib log analyzer and I designed my own using many graphics.

I also added many new features asked by the players.

In order to get all software features, you first need to write the command -> /Combatlog 3 <- in the game chat,

otherwise you will only have limited features

Usage detail per browser

• For Chrome   :  Select the log folder you need 

• For Firefox :  Select combat.log and game.log in the log folder

• For IE:  Not supported for now

default folder location : My Documents/My Games/StarConflict/log

List of all features and explanation

• Kill matrix

Grids where you can see who killed whom along the battle.

• Participation matrix

In order to be more accurate than kills, I implemented participation to see the percentage of damage you dealt on each kill even if  you do not kill by yourself.

Each kill give 100 participation points, and each participant get 1 point per percentage damage they dealt on the killed target.

• Team participation

Display the participation points as explained previously on circular graphics.

You can also see percentage of the team participation the players did along the battle.

• Team damage dealt

Total and percentage damage players dealt among their team.
There is 4 damage modes you can use:
 - Total damage (by default)

- Total main weapon damage

- Total missile damage

- Total damage to deploy-able entities

(drones, stations, static barrier, etc…)

• Team damage taken

Total and percentage damage players took among their team.

• Damage dealt / taken

Total and percentage damage you did and get per damage type. 

• Resistances optimizer

Tool designed to help you to know how to get the optimal resistances.

There is 2 ways you can use the tool:

- First button: Optimize according to damage you took (can be edited) and the resistance you give, keeping the same total amount. Ignore the third line.

- Second button: Optimize according the raw damage you chose (before resistance reduction) and a defined amount of resistance points. Ignore first line, second line is optional.

• Team weapon damage

Total and percentage damage dealt per weapon.

• Critical + Explosive damage

Ratio of critical and explosive (or both) damage dealt and taken.

Ratio calcul is based on total damage including missiles, modules and beacon drones.

• Team heals

Total and percentage health points repaired among your team.

• DPS Meter

2 columns where you can choose to track the players you want and his damage dealt or taken.

3 graphics per column where you can see 3 zoom modes : 10sec, 60sec and the whole game.

Damage are divided in the 4 damage types in addition to the total.

• Ship Scanner new

Scanner which allow you to observe the fitting of every ships in the battle.

In order to prevent abuses there is a one minute delay on the scanner.

(work better on a second screen)

LINK HERE
(This is a web interface using JavaScript, optimized for Google chrome)

Disclaimer/License:  Provided “as is”, use at your own risk, all rights reserved, etc. Free for non-commercial use.

Help and bug report: 

If you encounter any issue using the software, you are free to pm in game or send me a message in forum.

Please do not use topic reply to post bugs.

Updates:

You can also give me your ideas for upcoming version. 

Since this log analyzer is using a web interface, it won’t require any local update on your computer.

Your help will be very much appreciated.

Upcoming features :

• Statistics per ship flown

Supporters:

• Sephirothsk
  • DFCPrey
  • MaddBomber83

Special thanks to Snib who inspired me and supported my project.

Official statement regarding the legality of the tool:

It is, if you guys like to use it we can move the topic to community projects, so that it would be more visible.

To make it absolutely clear: If you are using information from the logs that is legal - we have added this info into the logs intentionally, so that our players could (if they wanted) build parsers and DPS-meters and so on. So as long as program does not hack any of the game resources it is fine to use it.

Of course, we do not affiliate ourselves with the program and reminding you that you are using it on your own risk!

Hey, good to see you finally released it. Give it a try guys, it’s got nice charts!

LMAO at copying the format of my thread & name, had me confused there for a moment. :lol:

Oh, nice! I am looking forward to using it.

looks good, will give it a try

it is indeed a great tool and it certainly worth a try if you are the “visual” type of person.

Hey, good to see you finally released it. Give it a try guys, it’s got nice charts!

LMAO at copying the format of my thread & name, had me confused there for a moment. :lol:

But your format is so perfect ^^)

Great app!

some ideas

• When you have lots of logs it is hard to distinguish which game is what, would be very helpful to have some kind of game name/mode something similar to Snib’s headers

• Choose file window, ability to just copy/paste a path to logs would be convenient or/and have that window to pull from “Favorites” so you can easily navigate through your folders

• Critical dmg tab - does it include missile/explosion dmg taken? Is there a missile/explosion dmg tab?

• Making a functionality where you have all these stats separated in tabs per ship flown - this might be released for “premium” version :)) cause it might be to much to ask for a free version :slight_smile:

Thank you for your answers guys. 00222.png

xKostyan, 

• The next update is almost ready and I already implemented the games headers as you suggested me

• Unfortunatelly, the idea of favorite/file path won’t be possible due to web browser’s security issue. Since its not a standalone software, the files access is limited.

• Critical damage include all damage, not only main weapon. I don’t know what people prefer to have but I thought is was useless to make a copy of main weapon description. However your idea of considering explosion damage (for implant 1 federation I guess) Is a good point and I will add it in the future. Do you think I should add this 2 datas together (normal damage / critical damage / explosion damage) or make seperate tabs ?

• And of course I had the idea to make same stats per ship flown but this reinforce the complexity up to a dagerous level for my mind. Its a point I keep but I don’t know when I will have bravery to code it.  01313.png

To talk a little about premium, I simply don’t like this concept. 

Of course some donation will help me to work harder but I don’t want to limit some features to the rest of the community.

Paypal link may come soon and I promise to give a surprise to all donors

Next update will contain probably the best feature : DPS meter  00888.png

=> Combination of 6 graphics where you will be able to track 2 of the damage you want (people + dealt or taken)  on 3 different timeline (zoom 10 sec, 60 sec and whole game)

I only wait the topic to be placed in “community project” to release it so : Talk about it   00555.png

I promise to give a surprise to all donors

If it’s called NakedPics.exe don’t click it guys! SCNR :wink:

I only wait the topic to be placed in “community project” to release it so : Talk about it   00555.png

Send a PM to Antibus and he’ll do it.

Send a PM to Antibus and he’ll do it.

tumblr_lq005oth7J1qhhwcm.jpg

• Critical damage include all damage, not only main weapon. I don’t know what people prefer to have but I thought is was useless to make a copy of main weapon description. However your idea of considering explosion damage (for implant 1 federation I guess) Is a good point and I will add it in the future. Do you think I should add this 2 datas together (normal damage / critical damage / explosion damage) or make seperate tabs ?

I am not sure about what do you mean by “all dmg”, only main guns can crit.

To me combining Crit and Explosion dmg together is perfectly fine, since Armadillo implant affect both, but in the same time, separating it in 3 tabs just as good, because Ship size has native dmg modifiers vs Explosion dmg (inties take less, fighters are 100% and frigs take more dmg) so keeping explosion dmg separately could provide more info. Keep in mind that there are Main Guns that do Explosion DMG and can Crit in the same time, so Armadillo implant will affect it twice.

No need for that, I was serious, he’ll be happy to get more content in that section.

When i see something like this, in my head i always hear Sweet Autumn’s sweet voice saying Who’s the best? Sweet’s the best. Aw Yeah!

It just dulls the edges somehow :smiley:

No need for that, I was serious, he’ll be happy to get more content in that section.

It is just an expression of joy that it is going official :slight_smile:

Well, it is  :012j:

Aww Yea Guy is a character found in web comics based on a drawing of complacent looking man leaning backwards and shouting “AAAWWW YYYEEAA”. This image is typically used to express a feeling of accomplishment or success in various situations, most notably through Ragetoon comics, or other four-pane images. Also see: F**k Yeah Guy

Origin

Urban Dictionary

The exclamatory phrase “aww yea” was first registered on Urban Dictionary in September 2003:

This word is almost as versatile as “xxxx” or “word.” It can be used in a variety of ways, including (but not limited to):

1. Expressing excitement

2. A congratulatory exclamation

3. Agreement

Well, at least this is what i use this meme for, no sarcasm or anything like that intended, I really am glad it is going official :slight_smile:

Either I’m doing something wrong, or this somehow doesn’t work for my Mac. ><

Oh great ! 

Thank you Antibus, I’m glad this project is now official  :00222:

So I will release the v0.8 this evening.

The dps meter seems to be operational but the only way I found to made it is not clean, and may cause browser crash.

Please be understanding if you get crashes, as far i know chrome handle this well while the log file is small (around 5 games).

If you have a big log file, an heavy RAM usage may occure.

Anyway if you find strange bugs send me PM.

If it’s called NakedPics.exe don’t click it guys! SCNR :wink:

Don’t worry Snib I will give you a NakedPics.html   =)

Good evening pilots

As I promised the v0.8  is out !

• New feature : DPS Meter

There are 2 columns where you can choose to track the players you want and his damage dealt or taken.

Moreover you have 3 graphics per column where you can see 3 zoom modes : 10sec, 60sec and the whole game.

Finally the damage are divided in the 4 damage types in addition to the total.

Here is the link

ENJOY  :00555:**  **

Either I’m doing something wrong, or this somehow doesn’t work for my Mac. ><

If your using Opera, it is not supported. Download Chrome for mac.

If your using Opera, it is not supported. Download Chrome for mac.

I used Chrome actually… I don’t think I have Opera on my Mac.