drop specific cargo?

Sometimes you get minerals and fill your cargo up with them; then you shoot pirates and get a nice module.

Why can’t you drop a cargo item (a mineral, for example) and pick up the module?

press t and then i to show the inventory after you hold ctrl and pres on the stuf in your’e inventory that you would like to drop

mate, tried this but doesn’t work. My cargo is always open, i see what there’s inside. But when you click ‘ctrl’ nothing happens. If you scroll down-right to the cargo image, the ship moves too, and it shouldn’t. Anyone knows more about this?

23 hours ago, DaCookiez said:

mate, tried this but doesn’t work. My cargo is always open, i see what there’s inside. But when you click ‘ctrl’ nothing happens. If you scroll down-right to the cargo image, the ship moves too, and it shouldn’t. Anyone knows more about this?

I think I answered you in the chat, but post it here for anyone with similar issue. 

To jettison something from your cargo hold you need to have active mouse cursor. You can activated it by:

• activating the chat (default: Enter key)

• pressing the “toggle mouse cursor” key (I have it under N. dunno what’s default, just go to key binds and scroll down to “Overview” section

With mouse cursor activated, just click on the cargo you want to jettison.

Right, finally the way it works! :slight_smile:

For me it was only Enter and then the cursor was ‘toggled’, so you can click on any cargo item.

The nice part is that if you change your mind, or click the wrong one, you can pick it up again ha ha