Don't buy spatial scanner

There was massive shadow nerf within last two days, it barely gives any money any more (1 in 8 containers gives money, most likely 120k), I am getting spammed with processing blocks and screened batteries, sampled over 120 mysterious containers today and this is at absolute different level than two days ago, useless rubbish.

So much potential for OS yet they keep doing this. *sigh*

MC’s used to actually contain useful items and blueprints. Now it’s just junk resources and (as you said) pitiful amounts of credits.

It wasnt nerfed, its just like that for a while now, the issue is reported and should be fixed sometime soonTM.

1 minute ago, ORCA1911 said:

It wasnt nerfed, its just like that for a while now, the issue is reported and should be fixed sometime soonTM.

Still drops nothing but trash items. Has for a loooong time.

Happens with economy changes, should get fixed soon.

Hmm, I used to yield about 3-6M an hour of passive (but somehow efficient farming), more if I focused farmed, talking about situation 40-50 hours ago. Now I get barely 900k per hour, like all I get is insane amount of Screened batteries and Processing blocks, 120k is basically best case, 1M are pretty much unicorns, but two days ago it all felt fine.

I mean… I will take your word on it, but really two days ago this was whole different story and I was still excited the moment I seen blue, but since tomorrow it’s like… blue frustration :D.

Anyway, thanks a lot for info.

I loved back when pirate caches spawned more frequently and you could make about 10mil per hour just nabbing them in a quick ship. Now they don’t spawn (or do EXTREMELY RARELY) but still drop better items than mysterious containers.

Honestly MC’s need to drop bigger things like ship parts and unique weapons and modules and items. And no less than 500k cred items. Make them worth the price of both gold AND time.

43 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

I loved back when pirate caches spawned more frequently and you could make about 10mil per hour just nabbing them in a quick ship. Now they don’t spawn (or do EXTREMELY RARELY) but still drop better items than mysterious containers.

Honestly MC’s need to drop bigger things like ship parts and unique weapons and modules and items. And no less than 500k cred items. Make them worth the price of both gold AND time.

AFAIR Pirate Stash and MC drops are the same, except PS can sometimes drop some iridium (rarely). 

Meanwhile we call all sing this in radar mode ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

4 hours ago, OwnageMaster said:

AFAIR Pirate Stash and MC drops are the same, except PS can sometimes drop some iridium (rarely). 

Incorrect: Pirate stash has two value credit drops with 1M being common, other one is… hmm 400k or 375k, I honestly dont remember as mostly it throws me 1M or iridium. But that’s about it, pretty much every pirate stash = jackpot.

Mysterious can contain: Processing block, Screened battery, Alien composite block, Xenocrystal (exactly 1 piece of each of previous), credits: 120k, 375k, 1M.

11 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

You are right it’s been that way for a while. A long while.

The spatial scanner has been junk since day one. But as bad as was they somehow managed to make it even more useless. The only benefit to it is, it shows the direction loot is. And that has needed work for a long time as well. The blue never has been anything worth hunting. The containers dropped from killing an NPC are better than the blues. The hard sectors drops are not worth the effort and is no better than the medium level sectors. Just something to note for all you OS farmers.

I would still buy the spatial scanner on a sale cuz it highlights all loot. The blue is a waste of time for 95% of the time

Actually you can still make around 10 mil. per hour , but it´s extremely luck based thing this is from today , and i agree they need a huge rework in the good way.

20190210092644_1.jpg.1db875a5ce43b30afac00aad8549451a.jpg

15 hours ago, ravendarke said:

Incorrect: Pirate stash has two value credit drops with 1M being common, other one is… hmm 400k or 375k, I honestly dont remember as mostly it throws me 1M or iridium. But that’s about it, pretty much every pirate stash = jackpot.

Mysterious can contain: Processing block, Screened battery, Alien composite block, Xenocrystal (exactly 1 piece of each of previous), credits: 120k, 375k, 1M.

Sorry, just checked that in my notes and  indeed - other items except iridium or credits were removed. Now it is iridium drop or credits, where credit drops are 375k or 1M. 

I did get one, while it has not been blowing my mind. It does seem to help.