Deconstructor Still Overpowered

The Cutter can reach pretty insane damage levels, especially if combined with rank bonuses, but it never took less than three hits for me to die to one. Do you have negative kinetic resistances?

23 hours ago, Scar6 said:

Do you have negative kinetic resistances?

No." I just got 2 shot, twice, while spawning, before I could even react, with 50% kinetic resistance and 10k hull, excluding shields, total surv is ~25k don’t know why its saying 14k when it should be 16k."

On 8/7/2018 at 6:07 AM, Flash0914 said:

What ship were you using, what setup did you have, how did he kill you through spawn invincibility… give us data so we can reproduce…

Granite, energy regen/hull res/capacity/ use of  modules. 

Deconstructor is fine (Cutter is not), and the only good weapon on a CovOps, every other weapon is terrible on CovOps and only works on Cutter because ship in itself is OP

7 hours ago, xKostyan said:

Deconstructor is fine (Cutter is not), and the only good weapon on a CovOps, every other weapon is terrible on CovOps and only works on Cutter because ship in itself is OP

Nice trolling.

7 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

trolling.

it isn’t

Deconstructor needs a slight tweak at best but Cutter is just… wow. Just take a good hard look at its bonuses and you’ll know what i mean.

11 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

Nice trolling.

lol. I did a test once and it takes deconstructor cannon exactly the same time to kill a guard as with a phase suppressor. I even posted videos about this. I never saw anyone creating multiple threads “nerf the phase suppressor”. Anyone with half a brain working will equip something that mitigates the hull damage to the shields. And actually this effect is effective only against interceptors that forgot that. For frigates that damage is only a few percent of total damage caused. So… are you complaining that the gun is effective against poorly built ships? Or people without skill that can hear the projectile incoming and decide “naah, I’m good, I can still fly this interceptor straight”?

1 hour ago, niripas said:

lol. I did a test once and it takes deconstructor cannon exactly the same time to kill a guard as with a phase suppressor. I even posted videos about this. I never saw anyone creating multiple threads “nerf the phase suppressor”. Anyone with half a brain working will equip something that mitigates the hull damage to the shields. And actually this effect is effective only against interceptors that forgot that. For frigates that damage is only a few percent of total damage caused. So… are you complaining that the gun is effective against poorly built ships? Or people without skill that can hear the projectile incoming and decide “naah, I’m good, I can still fly this interceptor straight”?

I was never killed with phase suppressor with 2-4 shots. 

Deconstructor can do it with no problem.

Also, test this on smaller ships not on guards and test it with all bonuses like in real PvP.

1 hour ago, niripas said:

Or people without skill that can hear the projectile incoming and decide “naah, I’m good, I can still fly this interceptor straight”?

Since Deconstructor came in the game I feel like one of this people and players with Cutter and Deconstructor on it look like veteran PRO players.

I played today Team Battle with Wakizashi R . Ship is not leveled it is 5/10 made six kills and was never killed. I can just say that modules for Cov. Ops + weapons are super OP against other ship classes in general. 

Of course, here we have broken Tia’kin and all this crap with bonuses on low-rank ship that are destroying game even further.

Please try and play the game like I do.

If my statements are wrong, please tell me why does game have less and fewer players? 

So many things are broken here and some people can perfectly pretend that everything is ok.

Also today I played PvAi it was funny, 2 vs 2.