Deciphering the latest weekend sales post.

So I bet you noticed that the latest weekend post has this weird text string:

hblfvg, gmta yxwd yfw kvqw agx lkedgbqtfa easggvu wa ysm itex aef rvxnwwgll oe gzvyp lgllkopgf cfcbu. pw tdmkqr ysm rbdhtj vc hxp bjx gipfthhstbkxk mo sg huj qqtll mo xgh gmp zcgc 16 lhzrg! 

Now I bet you might be wondering, what the hell does this mean? Is it just gibberish? Well not really.

What we have here is a Vigenere cipher, it is a method of encrypting alphabetic text by using a series of interwoven Caesar ciphers based on the letters of a keyword, that keyword being

STAR CONFLICT, who would’ve guessed? The translated message says:

pilots, this week you will see tremendous changes in the game and discounts on elite destroyer parts. we advise the pilots to use the opportunities to be the first to get the rank 16 ships!

It’s nothing too interesting, but you never know when they might try to send us more cryptic info regarding future implementations, you always gotta stay on the watch.

Thanks Thunderfam!

lMzz52M_700wa_0.gif

4d7.png

And then you get disappointed by the crates drops.

Thx for the translation tho

3 hours ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

So I bet you noticed that the latest weekend post has this weird text string:

hblfvg, gmta yxwd yfw kvqw agx lkedgbqtfa easggvu wa ysm itex aef rvxnwwgll oe gzvyp lgllkopgf cfcbu. pw tdmkqr ysm rbdhtj vc hxp bjx gipfthhstbkxk mo sg huj qqtll mo xgh gmp zcgc 16 lhzrg! 

Now I bet you might be wondering, what the hell does this mean? Is it just gibberish? Well not really.

What we have here is a Vigenere cipher, it is a method of encrypting alphabetic text by using a series of interwoven Caesar ciphers based on the letters of a keyword, that keyword being

STAR CONFLICT, who would’ve guessed? The translated message says:

pilots, this week you will see tremendous changes in the game and discounts on elite destroyer parts. we advise the pilots to use the opportunities to be the first to get the rank 16 ships!

It’s nothing too interesting, but you never know when they might try to send us more cryptic info regarding future implementations, you always gotta stay on the watch.

Impossible. There is another person here that digs into hidden stuff in SC?