Dart and Gargoyle Pack, Rank 14 destroyer DLC

Oh come on Stargem. I came back to SC recently and this is what you guys give us? 13k GS for these pack and what do we get? Only 3 key components that can be brought on trade for 1/13 of the price, and it doesn’t even come with any monos or the ship’s unique weapons and modules, just some crappy 1 HOUR booster and useless skins. Also, 40 dollars for one a rank 14 destroyer? I dont even know what to say at this point. Oh yeah I forgot to mention the 54k GS skin pack. Are we becoming just becoming EA at this point?

906955677_ScreenShot2018-12-19at10_24_39PM.png.be1f4da7995ecafb0a34185d498dd2be.jpg

284330725_ScreenShot2018-12-19at10_28_35PM.png.44982d78799c9bd326937c55879e1c7d.jpg

• Components of the ship Dart can be obtained in battles on ships of rank 11
  • Components of the ship Gargoyle can be obtained in battles on ships of rank 12

You should maybe read all the news.

54k GS for a paint pack? Are you serious? That pure gold paint scheme + that price reminds me of “I am rich” app on iOS. First 10k GS ship, now 54k paint pack. What’s next? Is Elly destroyer going to be 100k GS? GS prices are insane this year.

It is a pity to enter the game.

prices as for gold and it’s just scrap 11r

I am interested in all this with Invasion coating (3K GS old price)

always in SC is something interesting and frightening

instead of gold, I recommend chrome 

I’m going back to WoT. Gijang, you overreacted this time !

still, They shouldnt be selling overpriced packs, plus new players are not likely able to get to rank 11 and 12 that quickly to get parts

New players won’t have any businesses getting those parts in the first place, getting into SP ships will require some game experience.

13 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

New players won’t have any businesses getting those parts in the first place, getting into SP ships will require some game experience.

But why 13k price when it doeasnt even come with its unique guns and modules? Or any monos to help build the other parts?

Don’t ask me about it, but if you’re that desperate for the remaining parts you likely don’t need the rest of the things for crafting them, those are definitely not starter packs, you’d be better off grinding them.

Well, statistics after the sales should tell their own story if it was worth it or not. But there was a nice row of bonus GS on purchase previous weeks so i’d go on a hunch that they know what they’re doing, plus, the russian side is somewhat crazy about the game so i wouldnt be surprised. On another note, future funk does sound awesome.

1 hour ago, InfernalSam said:

But why 13k price when it doeasnt even come with its unique guns and modules? Or any monos to help build the other parts?

Because why not. People will vote with their GS balance if that pack is useful or not.

8 hours ago, Gon009 said:

54k GS for a paint pack? Are you serious? That pure gold paint scheme + that price reminds me of “I am rich” app on iOS. First 10k GS ship, now 54k paint pack. What’s next? Is Elly destroyer going to be 100k GS? GS prices are insane this year.

10k GS for early access to that ship. Trade is for a few months now. There are some people that earned few hundred k GS in that time - so it is an option to burn that money on something. 

Ellydium Destroyer will not be for GS, however it needs some node resources so better stock up now, before prices will skyrocket. 

pity of quarrel, let Trump or Putin play these games because they have money.

There’s been a handful of people that crafted Pilgrim, it wouldn’t surprise me to see them testing the player boundaries in terms of how much they would spend, sounds like a profitable experiment, in other news, you should try out Jazzhop.

Were you guys farming those two ships btw? Metalstep is the new old high tho.

Oh wait, seems like the Devs jacked up the minimum price in trade

On 12/20/2018 at 10:16 AM, Gon009 said:

Maybe they hope people buy the Skin pack cus it has the Invasion skin in it. Why they decided to make it so is a wonder for me cus honestly from those 11 skins/paints i only want the Invasion one while the rest would collect dust anyways.

I would even go so far to say they could earn way more with the skins sold seperatly for 5 - 10 bucks instead of this ludicrous one that costs easily 100 bucks for “just the one Skin”

13 hours ago, Vesperion said:

I would even go so far to say they could earn way more with the skins sold seperatly for 5 - 10 bucks instead of this ludicrous one that costs easily 100 bucks for “just the one Skin”

Or just 18 Gargoyle/Dart sets in Trade. Invasion pattern is available from time to time, however it’s not fair that it is available at all. It was promised that it will be unique skin for people doing the beta IIRC.