Critical chance on the Tai'thaq.

Hello everyone!

I’ve a simple question but I couldn’t find answer even on the wiki, does the Tai’thaq have critical chances? If it has, how much ?

Thanks for your help, see you in the space!

Tai’thaq can crit, assuming that it has a normal base crit chance of 7%, + the 15% chance normal recons have, or 30% on Tai’Kin, it goes up to 37% excluding implants and mods, once the wepon crits all damage ticks will be critical damage until the effect wears off, if you can extend the effect by hitting the target again the crit damage will be maintained, if you don’t land a crit wait for the effect to wear off then try again. 

Okay thanks for your help and your answer!

Hello, is that possible please to update this? to stop hide those weapon statistics? (I mean the “Critical hit chances”,and the “Criticals bonus damage”). It would be really great! ![:576a55a9bca5d_):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/576a55a9bca5d_).png “:576a55a9bca5d_):”)  There is no benefits to hide them, its even the opposite, its boring for making theory-craft and some other things… Thanks! ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

thaitaq.JPG.2b068b90e63c0e235ced209182753798.JPG

Hello,

yeah! This idea could be great, it would help many people to see the crit chance and crit damages.

Have a nice day!