Contest 'Stardust' (Discussion)

a5bbc6f38dfbb6a3b7abbc8e385c.jpg

59 years ago, the first human flight into space took place. On April 12, 1961 the ship ‘Vostok’ with Yuri Gagarin on board flew around our planet and safely returned to land! We want to once again congratulate you on this greatest achievement of humanity and encourage you to take part in the research contest!

The space of our game world is great and every day there are interesting discoveries in it. [Your task is to come up with or tell a real history of world exploration (briefly, no more than 100 words) and to take a screenshot that would reflect the beginning of the story or could become its cover.](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/39648-contest-stardust/)

100 words is very short. It was hard to get everything on my short “teaser” story with that limit lol.

Word program indicates my story is around 93 words.

Is this still in count for the event?

4 hours ago, CutieSP said:

Word program indicates my story is around 93 words.

Is this still in count for the event?

Is that under 100 words?

15 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Is that under 100 words?

According to Word program, it’s exactly 91 words. Just asking to confirm that Event words count is same as other programs’ words count.

I don’t want to be cut by silly mistake.

Is this a JoJo referance?

2 hours ago, CutieSP said:

According to Word program, it’s exactly 91 words. Just asking to confirm that Event words count is same as other programs’ words count.

I don’t want to be cut by silly mistake.

I used Word’s word counter too so I certainly hope not. Mine is exactly 100 words

I also got exactly 100, it’s pretty hard to write up anything with constraints like this, hopefully the covers will be their main focus.

3 hours ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

I also got exactly 100, it’s pretty hard to write up anything with constraints like this, hopefully the covers will be their main focus.

I don’t know. It’s not a “story cover contest” it’s a “story contest” but I guess it’s a combo of the two.

The space of our game world is great and every day there are interesting discoveries in it. Your task was to come up with or tell a real history of world exploration and to take a screenshot that would reflect the beginning of the story or could become its cover.

And you all made it! Thanks to all participants and our congratulations to the winners!

1st place — TheDarkRedFox
2nd place — SunGear
3rd place — Bardo

Thank you very much!

Holy heck whut

17 minutes ago, SunGear said:

Thank you very much!

Congratzzz!

Congratulations guys!

Thank you very much

Congratulations guys!