Contest “Space Victory” (Discussion)

6e73ee07e5b58dd5b0dd07a2598b.jpg

[Pilots, in honour of the upcoming May 9 holiday and the anniversary of the victory in the Great Patriotic War, the UMC solemnly announces a special creative contest.](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/39714-contest-%E2%80%9Cspace-victory%E2%80%9D/)

Here’s me with zero artistic talent drooling over an LRF that I won’t be getting. Xp

9 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Here’s me with zero artistic talent drooling over an LRF that I won’t be getting. Xp

High Anti-talent 5!

31 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Bruh don’t worry about it. People have gotten Gungnir already and they already say it sucks. Not missing out on anything but wasting resources.

EDIT:
Also, wtf happened to this from the last “war paint” contest.

All participants of the contest will also receive a special pattern for their ships — “Army of viewers”

Submitted a screenshot during that one and don’t see the pattern anywhere

Hnnng I need that fleet strength uwu

I have no idea where that came from

2 hours ago, TheDerpNukem said:

I also didn’t get the pattern until i asked orca. It’s pretty lazy from the devs that they don’t fulfill their promises, only when asked.

14 hours ago, TheDerpNukem said:

Definitely didn’t get it also, that’s pretty bad management skills right there.

3 hours ago, TripFire said:

14 hours ago, Jelly_Gaming said:

I also didn’t get the pattern until i asked orca. It’s pretty lazy from the devs that they don’t fulfill their promises, only when asked.

17 hours ago, TheDerpNukem said:

2kvdsg.jpg

I mean I’m just sayin what happened and das what happened 

he’s trying guys, don’t give him such a hard time

Honestly trying harder than his pay grade lmao. The whale needs a raise.

19 hours ago, TripFire said:

Orca I never called out you specifically lmao, besides I cant change my name on this forum to my IGN either so that doesn’t help

Just message me with the thing in question and ill help, dont be shy.

Can I submit a video/gif?

Orphan annie’s copyright doesn’t end till 2032, and Netflix bought the rights to Evangalion, not entirely sure when that is going to expire. both contain copyrighted info :slight_smile:
As per the rules, both entries are in violation of forum rules 2.1, and therefore are invalid entries according to the 4th rule of the contest

love what you did, tripfire, and Evangalion is a great anime Cr0

As fer ManlyNurseJoy’s comment, Scylla can heal with a regular “Beam Cannon” and it doesn’t drain it’s energy pool while doing so… in fact, it’s actually superior at beam healing than a WL13EL17…
not that I’d expect you to figure that out, because FDFF specializes in telling the devs how a game should be played, and accuses those of us who play it as the DEVS designed it to be “exploiters” "cheats’ “hacks” and my personal favorite “a Dev” (I laughed when I was called that, and I believe my accuser thought it was a grave insult)

while I’m being nice… build hammerhead for crit chance and rate of fire, and gear it with the RepK-2… produces a med kit on every crit… there’s no cooldown between procs and no energy cost, it really is the most overpowered engineer at the current time… with your team formations, your corp should be able to make good use of it. I may severely dislike your corporations behavior, but I do respect the level of teamwork you guys put together. and now I must leave, because being nice to you guys leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth…

11 hours ago, Zombie_Hunter003 said:

As per the rules, both entries are in violation of forum rules 2.1, and therefore are invalid entries according to the 4th rule of the contest

Cheers for the heads up, I have now cited the song, therefore my submission complies with rule 2.1

18 hours ago, Zombie_Hunter003 said:

rules 2.1, and therefore are invalid entries according to the 4th rule of the contest

The photo you are using may be copyrighted material as some NRC photos and material is copyrighted and if that photo isn’t from NRC it could still be copyrighted material. 

Stick with the topic at hand.

21 hours ago, Zombie_Hunter003 said:

Orphan annie’s copyright doesn’t end till 2032, and Netflix bought the rights to Evangalion, not entirely sure when that is going to expire. both contain copyrighted info :slight_smile:

You’re commenting that Trip’s and Cr0’s entries weren’t entirely made by them, well surprise, on the same note yours wasn’t made by you either. Regardless of copyright I’m sure you’ve heard of something that gets thrown around a lot called “fair use” which if you take a good long look at Cr0’s post you’ll notice that it is a blatant  parody  of the subject material. Trip’s post might not be a parody, but it similarly takes a previously published and copyrighted work and could be considered commenting on the track that it synchronizes well with montages and presents an example as such. The image you used, was that created by you? No. Was the singularity designed by you? No. In other works, Jona’s for example, Jona didn’t design the background. Jona didn’t design the ships. Jona didn’t design the paint jobs on the ships, but he did go out of his way to put the effort into taking a screenshot of them and editing it, the same way you have done. You are looking into this too far for it to even hold up against an ounce of scrutiny as you have done the same yourself.

Unless you wanna redo your entire submission hand drawn or something so you can actually have that moral high ground you want, just let it go lmao

Not to mention any form of copyright is solved by citation, of which is easily accomplished, you might wanna read the entire rule before you pin it to something