Congratulation devs

I would like to congratulate you on ruining entire PvP game.

4 bots on each side and just two players.

GG all

http://prntscr.com/lcj5ok

auto aiming insta kill lasers from bots are perhaps your way of PvP fun but not mine.

http://prntscr.com/lcj5uc

Read this PvP = PLAYER vs PLAYER  this does not include single bot.

REMOVE BOTS FROM PvP IF YOU STILL DESIRE TO HAVE THIS LAST FOUR LIVE PLAYERS THAT ARE PLAYING HERE.

Lmao I’ve had several battles that were just 1v1 with a full team of bots.

there would have to be people playing for there to not be bots.

43 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Lmao I’ve had several battles that were just 1v1 with a full team of bots.

and do you like that in PvP?

8 minutes ago, Battlecruiser_NA said:

there would have to be people playing for there to not be bots.

we have co-op if we wish to play against bots.

12 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

and do you like that in PvP?

Not at all.

Id much rather a simple 1v1 or 2v2.

1 hour ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Not at all.

Id much rather a simple 1v1 or 2v2.

yep same here

This game is dying. They already destroyed my favorite weapon effects too, the kinect supercharge cloud. 

If they bring back the old Star Conflict, the old good times, when we don’t have to worry about destroyers, aliens, ellydium, open space, secret projects, resources, worse new visual effects… This would be much much better than what we have now. I think this the only thing that they can do to save this game. The gameplay change, and change for a worse gameplay. Sorry Developers but your game don’t make me want to play it. Has bee a while I don’t play Star Conflict, I think almost a year now. I hope they see this at least.

Everyone getting invisible all the time, everyone teletransporting all the time, everyone getting invulnerable all the time, this things are so annoying… And a lot of ridiculous unbalanced modules, energy converter (people use it as a weapon now), some kind of nightgale’s module that consumes all your shield, and this xxxx is activeted all the time (wft man, this is the really broken one), you are asking for this game die! This is only a few examples, we have much more broken things, so i say once more time, bring back the old Star Conflict if you want to save this game.

I get it that you people still don’t know what a dead/dying game really is, I’ll just paste this for reference:

“A ‘dead game’ doesn’t have people trying to convince you that the game is dead. 
The definition varies, such as being competitively dead, developmentally dead or playerbase-dead. These all consist of different scenarios. To properly describe what a dead game is, it’s definition needs clarification to help define it’s degree of ‘deadness’. 
A true ‘dead game’ suffers from all the above characteristics, alongside either the death or strong decrease in it’s community and activity.”

On the “bring the game back to 2013 or 12” topic, that still won’t help, the problem the game always had and still has is no advertising, keeping players is not the problem, getting them to play it is, and it further chains down, some people quit just because not many are playing it for example, it’s the main difference point compared to games like WarThunder which was also published by Gaijin, that game has ads almost everywhere, SC has none.

On a side note, you are more than wrong if you think that the numbers of steam players represent the entire number of the playerbase, it is much bigger than that, the game was developed in the east, so it will of course not get much traction on a western platform such as Steam, there was a way for GMs to see the actual number of players but it’s not working at the moment, but last time I checked it was more than 5k, believe it as you wish.

But of course, you can just completely dismiss my explanation, it makes perfect sense to hate on a game that is not fun for you and you only, at this point you people want to shape it after your own taste, and not after the one of the majority, it’s the reason why devs don’t even read the forums anymore, you are pulling the game in every direction and everything that they do now is the worst change in the history of gaming, no exaggeration.

21 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

I get it that you people still don’t know what a dead/dying game really is, I’ll just paste this for reference:

“A ‘dead game’ doesn’t have people trying to convince you that the game is dead. 
The definition varies, such as being competitively dead, developmentally dead or playerbase-dead. These all consist of different scenarios. To properly describe what a dead game is, it’s definition needs clarification to help define it’s degree of ‘deadness’. 
A true ‘dead game’ suffers from all the above characteristics, alongside either the death or strong decrease in it’s community and activity.”

On the “bring the game back to 2013 or 12” topic, that still won’t help, the problem the game always had and still has is no advertising, keeping players is not the problem, getting them to play it is, and it further chains down, some people quit just because not many are playing it for example, it’s the main difference point compared to games like WarThunder which was also published by Gaijin, that game has ads almost everywhere, SC has none.

On a side note, you are more than wrong if you think that the numbers of steam players represent the entire number of the playerbase, it is much bigger than that, the game was developed in the east, so it will of course not get much traction on a western platform such as Steam, there was a way for GMs to see the actual number of players but it’s not working at the moment, but last time I checked it was more than 5k, believe it as you wish.

But of course, you can just completely dismiss my explanation, it makes perfect sense to hate on a game that is not fun for you and you only, at this point you people want to shape it after your own taste, and not after the one of the majority, it’s the reason why devs don’t even read the forums anymore, you are pulling the game in every direction and everything that they do now is the worst change in the history of gaming, no exaggeration.

I like your novel here.

Just one-two sub-questions for you, why do I play PvP 6 vs 6 and there are 8 bots in the game?

Where are all those rest 4996 players that you claim this game have?

37 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

Above that line:

image.png.ce7ee34b176099ae086735521ccb35e6.png

For those that are slow:

Weekly - means it resets once a week

PvP effectiveness >0  - it means that person played PvP game from the last reset

So it means that more than 5k players played at least  one pvp battle since last reset

Max PvP effectiveness - it means that this is the higher eff score person achieved since last reset. 

2 hours ago, aldermatias said:

If they bring back the old Star Conflict, the old good times, when we don’t have to worry about destroyers, aliens, ellydium, open space, secret projects, resources, worse new visual effects… This would be much much better than what we have now. I think this the only thing that they can do to save this game. The gameplay change, and change for a worse gameplay. Sorry Developers but your game don’t make me want to play it. Has bee a while I don’t play Star Conflict, I think almost a year now. I hope they see this at least.

You didn’t play it during the beta, do you? So - you have to be more specific - which year of SC was so good?

2 hours ago, aldermatias said:

Everyone getting invisible all the time, everyone teletransporting all the time, everyone getting invulnerable all the time, this things are so annoying… And a lot of ridiculous unbalanced modules, energy converter (people use it as a weapon now), some kind of nightgale’s module that consumes all your shield, and this xxxx is activeted all the time (wft man, this is the really broken one), you are asking for this game die! This is only a few examples, we have much more broken things, so i say once more time, bring back the old Star Conflict if you want to save this game.

In old Star Conflict people were using brains and even were doing some team play, so in that order it would go like this:

• not gonna happen, because someone would take a microlocator to get rid of tacklers and stuff

• someone would bring heavy drone

• invulnerable all the time? you mean that wazgot green mist? Again would not happen because in Old Star Conflict gunship/tackler/covertops would zero in on that engie and eliminate it to help the team going

Energy converter was nerfed as hell. You will be lucky if on frig you will generate 20k damage even under heavy fire. Nightingale can equip Energy Anomaly, but it eats up to half your shield if you will be staying in one place (and actually it’s black bomber module), so again - in the old star conflict anyone with half a brain would use something unthinkable - change his position (e.g MOVE). Also this module has a cooldown of 30-36 seconds (with active time of 5 - dunno where you got that “active all the time” thingie) and has to be activated directly over the target to have the effect of eating half your shields. 

42 minutes ago, OwnageMaster said:

So it means that more than 5k players played at least  one pvp battle since last reset

yeah, one PvP game per week. 

And all those players are playing T1?

And no one has more than one account?

If all that you say is correct why do we have bots in PvP? And why do we have hot joining?

And … meh who cares, time will tell like always how good and smart are this moves from devs…

I just have to look at my friends list to see that devs are not very successful

1 hour ago, GatoGrande said:

why do I play PvP 6 vs 6 and there are 8 bots in the game?

To be fair, that doesnt really happen if you play at ‘normal’ hours.

I like your novel here.

Just one-two sub-questions for you, why do I play PvP 6 vs 6 and there are 8 bots in the game?

It wouldn’t mean that everyone would be playing PvP at your specific time, tier and server.

I just had this game, there were some bots at the start but got quickly replaced by players

Mo5p4vi.png

And no one has more than one account?

If all that you say is correct why do we have bots in PvP? And why do we have hot joining?

And … meh who cares, time will tell like always how good and smart are this moves from devs…

I just have to look at my friends list to see that devs are not very successful

Welcome to separate tiers, that segregates the population into miriads of small pockets and stimulates pedobears avoiding “harder” games by hiding in lower ranks.

You asked where are those 4996 players that TF mentioned, I showed them to you. Nothing more, nothing less.Dunno how many games per week they do, but I can speculate the same way you do without checking that. So “yeah, 200 games per week”. The truth is somewhere between those values. Also dunno which tier are they playing. Maybe T1, maybe T2, maybe T3 or maybe T4. Or maybe they just jumping around like little bunnies. I have no idea. Same as you. 

So PvP game still uses bots even after this update???

WHY???

AUTOAIMING LASERS xxxx big time

Autoaiming lasers like the wazgot battle station?  Yea, something like that.  But, all satire aside, I think the issue you’re having could have a resolve in two modes for pvp.  1 for pure pvp.  2. for the addition of bots for faster match making.  Then you could decide how long you want to wait for a match.

I’ve been in a TON of pvp games over the past few days, and I’ve not ran into many bots at all.  You could try playing at different times ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Regards,

And remember to scream when you die.