comprehensive guide to Destroyers

The joy of being a super tester

GJ K … Make one good detailed guide for dreads too.  

Kosty done something useful O_O

shhhhhh

Ikr. It amazed me too! XD

:008j:

• Fly controls are considerably harder than regular ship, requires a lot of micromanagement and situational awareness. Destroyers have no strafes at all, it can only move forward/backwards and roll/turn, very slow acceleration and deceleration

Destroyers can strafe on any direction, however they do it really slowly…close to strafe with cruise engine and AB on. In order to do this, hold control and strafe, you can strafe faster with AB. In order to keep firing while strafing, hold “free aim” keybind so your destroyer will maintain its orientation (this is specially usefull when you want to do broadside fire) and your cursor and camera remains still for accurate fire.

Destroyers can strafe on any direction, however they do it really slowly…close to strafe with cruise engine and AB on. In order to do this, hold control and strafe, you can strafe faster with AB. In order to keep firing while strafing, hold “free aim” keybind so your destroyer will maintain its orientation (this is specially usefull when you want to do broadside fire) and your cursor and camera remains still for accurate fire.

thanks, added

Very useful guide!

Is it possible to show screenshots where the other modules are located? They are hardly noticable from such a view.

What I don’t understand is why Procyon don’t have an increased reverse speed for the +20% speed it received. Is this WAI, because if I manually install modules for +% speed I got increases in reverse speed as well?

Got my Archon!

Sooo wormhole projector has slow tracking speed, make sure you give it couple seconds to align where you are pointing befor you activate it, you will go in very unexpected places :smiley: Learned it hard way

Any problem, if i translated to hungarian?

of course no :slight_smile:

of course not!

I’ll be adding more info to Archon, since i got one for myself and been playing around with it through levelling, I got some better understanding on things. 

• Added more icons, colour, link and general formatting

• Added Math for Multiphase shield in MODULES section

• Added Synergy progression screenshots, build and some of my videos to Archon section

• Added couple bullets to Conclusions

Will you add the type the modules belong to? As this can make a difference for choosing the implants/level 8 bonus.

Will you add the type the modules belong to? As this can make a difference for choosing the implants/level 8 bonus.

You are right,thanks, totally forgot about it. I will add it into Modules section shortly.

You are right,thanks, totally forgot about it. I will add it into Modules section shortly.

For Federation you state

>>After Burners energy consumption -23.1%

For me it states -25%. Maybe mistaken from a tackler bonus???

For Federation you state

>>After Burners energy consumption -23.1%

For me it states -25%. Maybe mistaken from a tackler bonus???

I copied those numbers from Russian guide some one else made, it is possible numbers were tweaked in the process. I will double check numbers when I get home for other modules too, thanks :slight_smile:

I copied those numbers from Russian guide some one else made, it is possible numbers were tweaked in the process. I will double check numbers when I get home for other modules too, thanks :slight_smile:

I can confirm it is indeed -25%.

Pyro can be used godly in PvP, when you have a good team. One EMP from ECM can disable your target and you can use this time to load the Pyro to burn down the victim. It’s hard to time, but a good combo or?

Sad that Wormhole and Multi-phase aren’t switched to the others category. :confused:

Especially it’s strange, that the multipurpose doesn’t appear in the normal multipurpose. This either mean they aren’t ‘multipurpose’ and so clearly bound to the class and just a balance-specific module class or currently false sorted.