Can someone patch the Thi'Lith Beam's targeting?!

So. Long story short, I ran into some rando in a Russian battle, piloting a R15 Gunship and a Thi’Lith Beam. Tried to cloak myself with a Spec Ops’ Adaptive Camo, but his darn Thi’Lith *somehow* managed to break through the fabric of reality and lock on to my Spec Ops while I was cloaked. How the hell can a weapon lock onto or attack a ship when s/he’s already invisible  (radar-wise)?! Can someone patch this, please?! This makes no sense, unless by some random chance the ship’s targeting system hit me - which I really doubt, but in this case, I got hit EVERY TIME, just because of this! How am I supposed to evade then?

Normally it doesn’t home on to visually or radar invisible ships, but if you manually aim it, and with no target, thi’lith will fire right in the middle of the reticle, if you put that even over an invisible ship, it will hit it, now if there is another target in range, it won’t, but I assume you were by yourself.

I’d say that just because you are cloaked it doesn’t mean you’re invincible, my advice is to assume that you would still get hit and continue to use evasive maneuvers even while under any kind of stealth.

Yeah… that’s what I did; cloak, then turn at a sharp angle, back towards him. Considering the Thi’Lith has such an impressive spread, I seriously doubt it would just strike in the middle of the crosshairs. Also, it hit me, like, every time. Probably not manual “centered” aim.

40 minutes ago, Ry_Leo154 said:

Yeah… that’s what I did; cloak, then turn at a sharp angle, back towards him. Considering the Thi’Lith has such an impressive spread, I seriously doubt it would just strike in the middle of the crosshairs. Also, it hit me, like, every time. Probably not manual “centered” aim.

The thi’lith spread means nothing.

All it signifies is the locking area available.

When no targets are available to lock, the beam shoots straight forwards. If you are hidden from the radar you aren’t invisible. They can still aim at and hit you. It just takes more work.

Adaptive Camo seems to be broken, it has been that way for many months.
I have been locked as well as fired upon with enemy homing missiles many times while cloaked in a cov ops.
I have also been able to fire thilith at cloaked cov ops without manually aiming and vice versa.