Best Way to Get Computer Chips

What is the best way to get computer chips now? I don’t get those red crystals which make computer chips anymore in the loot at the end of a match. I know i can salvage modules, but i’ve already done that, and it takes a while to research one module just to salvage it.

18 minutes ago, HBZK100 said:

What is the best way to get computer chips now? I don’t get those red crystals which make computer chips anymore in the loot at the end of a match. I know i can salvage modules, but i’ve already done that, and it takes a while to research one module just to salvage it.

Red crystal can be brought from box of minerals, from the store for 500.000. You get 10 of those plus 10 of some others. After that just manufacture it. Enjoy !!!

500k Credit boxes as you level your rank 17 item to salvage. Or at least this is what I do, it’s slow but better then nothing.

6 minutes ago, thetnt said:

500k Credit boxes as you level your rank 17 item to salvage. Or at least this is what I do, it’s slow but better then nothing.

Only if you have a great source for credits lol. 1mil for 20 chips is STEEP.

T3 premium ship and vs AI goes fast and you can lvl your modules while getting credits. Works for now until I find something faster. OS is deffinitely not fast for crystals

Destroyed Station’s “Multimetal Ore” nodes drops only either graphite or crystals. Drone is in Abandoned Outpost 4km away from Destroyed Station gate.

500 credit boxes are the cheapest and fastest way to get raw ore  …  i used to salvage  but  its MUCH more expensive and takes a lot of time  clicking the mouse

Easy one, go to Threshold, the ores in there drop crystal shards only, get a tackler or a Tai’Kin with the permacloak, premium with ext hull preferably, jump over to Iridium strand and rendevous to the cargo drone next to the gate, then jump back to Threshold, no fuel needed so you can go back and forth all you want, I farmed over 60 chips in less than half an hour.

18 hours ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Easy one, go to Threshold, the ores in there drop crystal shards only, get a tackler or a Tai’Kin with the permacloak, premium with ext hull preferably, jump over to Iridium strand and rendevous to the cargo drone next to the gate, then jump back to Threshold, no fuel needed so you can go back and forth all you want, I farmed over 60 chips in less than half an hour.

Awesome!! Thanks! Exactly what I needed.